Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 671

Thread: Ideas for MK11

  1. #21
    Kombatant Jin Kazama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Posts
    119
    Twitter
    @xJinxKazama
    Xbox Live
    xJinxKazama
    Steam
    xJinxKazama
    Thanked: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperatrix Sindel View Post
    In story mode Sareena is talking about the events of Mythologies, which took place long before he became Noob Saibot.

    Could be a reference to mithologies but mk9 was a reboot so everything done after mk9 is new and not considering the original timeline as canon, then again, bi-Han should be bi-Han by that fact alone and plus sareena was a revenant herself as she stated. So he basically did the exact same thing with sareena what kung Jin is trying to do in his ladder ending, where he tries to free kung Lao from the spell by training, bi-Han did it via emotions.

  2. #22
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,984
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1726
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Kazama View Post
    Could be a reference to mithologies but mk9 was a reboot so everything done after mk9 is new and not considering the original timeline as canon, then again, bi-Han should be bi-Han by that fact alone and plus sareena was a revenant herself as she stated. So he basically did the exact same thing with sareena what kung Jin is trying to do in his ladder ending, where he tries to free kung Lao from the spell by training, bi-Han did it via emotions.
    1) "He once defended Earthrealm from the Netherrealm armies of Shinnok and Quan Chi."
    -Raiden, about the newly deceased Bi-Han.

    2) Sareena's comment on how Bi-Han helped her.

    3) Sektor's conversation with Quan Chi about the Shirai Ryu massacre, this CLEARLY being the smoking gun that implicated Quan Chi.

    All 3 happened in Mythologies. The fact that all 3 were mentioned in the new timeline leaves no further doubt to Mythologies' status in the new timeline; it's still canon in its entirety (especially since it happened prior to MK1, the earliest period affected by the timeline change, to begin with).

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Kombatant Jin Kazama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Posts
    119
    Twitter
    @xJinxKazama
    Xbox Live
    xJinxKazama
    Steam
    xJinxKazama
    Thanked: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    1) "He once defended Earthrealm from the Netherrealm armies of Shinnok and Quan Chi."
    -Raiden, about the newly deceased Bi-Han.

    2) Sareena's comment on how Bi-Han helped her.

    3) Sektor's conversation with Quan Chi about the Shirai Ryu massacre, this CLEARLY being the smoking gun that implicated Quan Chi.

    All 3 happened in Mythologies. The fact that all 3 were mentioned in the new timeline leaves no further doubt to Mythologies' status in the new timeline; it's still canon in its entirety (especially since it happened prior to MK1, the earliest period affected by the timeline change, to begin with).

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

    Well it is debatable, if raiden said this because of script fail, or if they really tell us with that, that mithologies is the start, however the game covered mk1-3 so technically speaking, it's a script fail. Anyway true the other points are totally correct and I have no problem with mithologies being canon, but from my understanding, reboots are supposed to restart a franchise and not including prequel knowledge to the reboot. Liked your points, shows how much of a fan you really are.

  4. #24
    Kombatant Jin Kazama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Posts
    119
    Twitter
    @xJinxKazama
    Xbox Live
    xJinxKazama
    Steam
    xJinxKazama
    Thanked: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Btw guys, if it doesn't bother you, could you give me your point of views/opinions for my thread? Till now everybody is ignoring it ^^

  5. #25
    Tarkatan Warrior Skylot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    278
    Twitter
    @metalgod1983
    Xbox Live
    MetalGod1983
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 33
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by theincubuslord View Post
    I guess Mortal Kombat 3 is confirmed not to be a Mortal Kombat game then.


    i don't get it. sub and scorp were both in mk3.

  6. #26
    Shaolin Monk Rolling_Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanked: 321
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Kazama View Post
    Well after The info sareena gave us in The Story Mode of mkx, he clearly (should be) bi-han again.
    She was talking about mythologies. Also IF Bi-Han came back why would he be Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei? Kuai Liang is the Grandmaster so that would make no sense.
    Last edited by Rolling_Toaster; 05-06-2015 at 01:25 PM.

  7. #27
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,008
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2882
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Another thread turned into Sub-Zero debate.

  8. #28
    Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    142
    Thanked: 11
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    All 3 happened in Mythologies. The fact that all 3 were mentioned in the new timeline leaves no further doubt to Mythologies' status in the new timeline; it's still canon in its entirety (especially since it happened prior to MK1, the earliest period affected by the timeline change, to begin with).
    The game could definitely have included more references to Bi-Han and the events of Mythologies as a whole in character specific intros.

    Shinnok: Well, this seems familiar.
    Sub Zero: I shall prevail where my brother failed.
    Shinnok: You plan to flee even faster?

    Sub Zero: You bewitched my brother.
    Quan Chi: His soul yearned out to me.
    Sub Zero: This is the last of your lies.

  9. #29
    Shaolin Monk Rolling_Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanked: 321
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    K, ok, I'll stop @Commander

  10. #30
    Kombatant Jin Kazama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Posts
    119
    Twitter
    @xJinxKazama
    Xbox Live
    xJinxKazama
    Steam
    xJinxKazama
    Thanked: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolling_Toaster View Post
    She was talking about mythologies, I think. Also IF Bi-Han came back why would he be Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei? Kuai Liang is the Grandmaster so that would make no sense.




    If you looked up all of my choices for the grandmasters, I tried to pick characters which could fit the role and wouldn't cause any drop rate for the future copy sales. Skarlet is my choice for shirai ryu/assassins, because without hanzo being playable, ed boon will cry and for the Lin kuei bi-Han, because as the hints go in mkx he really is a wise combatant, if he is smart enough to break spells etc. And having so much more combat experience then kuai liang has, even being grandmaster, he clearly hasn't grow wise enough in my opinion in comparison to bi-Han and kuai liang would still have his role as grandmaster like hanzo, but they need a person to stay in the academy most of the time to teach newbies, and both hanzo and kuai travelling that much, they couldn't teach newbies that well, granted Takeda grow up and is a great combatant now, but he was hanzos sole student, so that can't go as a standard.
    Last edited by Jin Kazama; 05-06-2015 at 01:37 PM.

  11. #31
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,984
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1726
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylot View Post
    i don't get it. sub and scorp were both in mk3.
    With the word Ultimate in front of it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  12. #32
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,008
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2882
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolling_Toaster View Post
    K, ok, I'll stop @Commander
    It's not just you, though, just in general.

    I've accepted that NRS doesn't give a shit about the Original MK1 Sub-Zero in MKX, and others should accept it as well.
    NRS gave us a big middle finger, with not even a mention of what happened to Bi-Han / Noob after MK9, and that's that.
    Noob taking over the NetherRealm in MK11 would be the only way for NRS to redeem the character.
    Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, Bi-Han / Noob was written out of existence, as was Jade.
    / rant

  13. #33
    Kombatant Jin Kazama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    25
    Posts
    119
    Twitter
    @xJinxKazama
    Xbox Live
    xJinxKazama
    Steam
    xJinxKazama
    Thanked: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    It's not just you, though, just in general.

    I've accepted that NRS doesn't give a shit about the Original MK1 Sub-Zero in MKX, and others should accept it, as well.
    They gave us a big middle finger, with not even a mention of what happened to Bi-Han / Noob after MK9, and that's that.
    Noob taking over the NetherRealm in MK11 would be the only way for NRS to redeem the character.
    Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, Bi-Han was written out of existence.
    / rant

    There is no way in hell, bi-Han beating both Liu Kang and kitana at this point, pun intended.

  14. #34
    Defender of EarthRealm
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,218
    Thanked: 1516
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylot View Post
    i don't get it. sub and scorp were both in mk3.
    Sub-Zero was, but Scorpion wasn't in MK3. However, he returned in Ultimate MK3 along with many others, such as Kitana, Mileena and Jade, and with new faces like Ermac and Rain.

  15. #35
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,984
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1726
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by theincubuslord View Post
    Sub-Zero was, but Scorpion wasn't in MK3. However, he returned in Ultimate MK3 along with many others, such as Kitana, Mileena and Jade, and with new faces like Ermac and Rain.
    Ermac was the only new character in UMK3. Rain was a scam generated to rob unsuspecting gamers of quarters in hopes that SOMETHING would make him appear as either a fightable character (Noob Saibot, and MK1 and MK2 hiddens), or a playable character (MK3 and UMK3 hiddens).

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  16. #36
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,008
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2882
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Kazama View Post
    There is no way in hell, bi-Han beating both Liu Kang and kitana at this point, pun intended.
    You completely missed the point of my rant, but whatever.
    I do not wish to further derail this thread more than it already has been.

  17. #37
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,984
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1726
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    You completely missed the point of my rant, but whatever.
    I do not wish to further derail this thread more than it already has been.
    It's true though. How can Bi-Han beat a Mortal Kombat champion AND his girlfriend for the Netherrealm throne?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  18. #38
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,008
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2882
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    It's true though. How can Bi-Han beat a Mortal Kombat champion AND his girlfriend for the Netherrealm throne?
    That wasn't even the point of my rant, though.
    As per usual, you only reference 1 sentence, and not the rest.

    People like you who like to twist my posts and take shit out of context are why I underline, bold and italicize certain words.
    Noob taking over the NetherRealm in MK11 would be the only way for NRS to redeem the character.
    Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, Bi-Han was written out of existence.
    As for your question, let's not forget that this is the same person who took out Quan Chi and Shinnok's armies and stopped both of them in BOTH timelines.



    EDIT:
    OT, as for MK11, I hope that Dark Raiden kills both Kitana and Liu Kang.

  19. #39
    Defender of EarthRealm
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,218
    Thanked: 1516
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    Ermac was the only new character in UMK3. Rain was a scam generated to rob unsuspecting gamers of quarters in hopes that SOMETHING would make him appear as either a fightable character (Noob Saibot, and MK1 and MK2 hiddens), or a playable character (MK3 and UMK3 hiddens).

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
    I played as Rain in UMK3.

  20. #40
    Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,984
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1726
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: Ideas for MK11

    Quote Originally Posted by theincubuslord View Post
    I played as Rain in UMK3.
    In the original Arcade version, he was a scam.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MK11's plot?
    By the_pathfinder in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-13-2015, 09:41 AM
  2. [SPOILER] Who we know wont be in mk11 and your mk11 roster predictions.
    By squirt007nc in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 08-20-2015, 08:37 PM
  3. How many returning characters for MK11?
    By p.W in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 10:23 PM
  4. mk11 online ideas
    By sMOoie1 in forum Online Multiplayer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •