Jason Vorhees second fatality FULL!

I feel like they could've done a little better with the fatalities. They're cool, but I wished they based it off actual deaths in the movie, like Freddy in MK9. I know the sleeping bag one happened, but it was different than that. And I don't ever remember his 1st one in the movies.

First one is okay. Second one is pretty awful. It's just not logical at all. Something can be unrealistic but still logical. Such as Jax's T-Wrecks fatality. You can't push in someone's arms like that (using your own arms) but there is still logic behind the outcome. Slamming someone on the ground and their limbs being cut off is just a lazy slice point fatality.

Why did his limbs seperately fall off per dragging? Lol. That was funny.
I'd rather he have the same effect as Johnny's second fatality, with the entire front of the body looking similiar to how Jacqui makes it.
This just looks funny.
But I'm glad they went for the movie route!

It looks funny as hell when used on Goro, but I would have preferred the fatality being like this. He grabs the opponent, and swings him or her the other direction and they hit a tree that's randomly there, no spawn like in Scorpion's 2nd, the tree is just... there (In Jason X the tree that was used was the only one in that general area lol) and well, from there I would have been okay with the limbs falling off and stuff like it is now.

Gawd... that's... abysmal. Appendages just... 'slip' off? Was she found floating in the ocean ('skin slip') or something...?!

It's not bad enough the effectively rip people off with ransomed content DLC, but THAT'S meant to be worth US$30??

Is it true he only has one, solitary outfit and that all the intro dialogue is more or less "Who are you?"...? :neutral:

Gawd... that's... abysmal. Appendages just... 'slip' off? Was she found floating in the ocean ('skin slip') or something...?!

It's not bad enough the effectively rip people off with ransomed content DLC, but THAT'S meant to be worth US$30??

Is it true he only has one, solitary outfit and that all the intro dialogue is more or less "Who are you?"...? :neutral:
No. Yes. Yes.

The DLC is indeed grossly overpriced.

In classic MK sense, it doesn't make sense but it looks fun. I agree it would be better if it was closer to Johnny's second Fatality, though.

If that's the route they were going it would have been better (and easier) to just have him slam the opponent over and over until the leg rips off, then look at it and then smash the person laying on the grounds head with it.

The DLC is indeed grossly overpriced.
...And no dedicated 'Crystal Lake' stage -- pathetic. Makes Terrordrome look like a better tribute to the character.

@danduffy
Wow. They really are lazy. Insultingly so, given he's a character they've charged an exorbitant price for.