Jason Trailer

Demetrius

[video]https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xtf1/v/t42.1790-2/11161794_10104186780455213_1690029369_n.mp4?oh=7fc50ec79e39f41b5ecf6cb8f0536f9d&oe=5547A0BE[/video]

Jason has armor, as shown when he literally walks through two projectiles.

He looks good. Beware Sub's ice clones and Full auto Jacqui. Jason's coming.
LOL-2.jpg

a tester explained the variations a day ago on another forum

Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (DARK Phoenix RISES).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE!
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range

Last edited:
That Armor walk looks mad broken... Hope it isn't. This is the most balanced NRS game and I don't want that to be ruined.

That armor walk is the most badass thing ever. I see why people who take their fighting games seriously would be nervous about it breaking things.

Based on what I've seen of Jason so far, I feel he is mostly alright.

But his intros. O.M.G. Most of them are so underwhelming. They dropped the ball, big time. I find it annoying that the opponent only talks once.

Last edited:
Based on what I've seen of Jason so far, I feel he's mostly alright.

But his intros. O.M.G. Most of them are so underwhelming. They dropped the ball, big time. I find it annoying that the opponent only talks once.

I liked Shinnok's, Kitana's, Ferra/Torr's and Mileena's, but most of the intro's are just basic at best. Perhaps more work is being put into Tremor and Tanya's intros. Don't know about Pred as he doesn't really talk...

Yep, it looks like the DLC will have limited intros. @MR ICE posted alot of them.
so unless NRS brings the voice actors back in to record, i think most of the audio is complete.
But we can hope......

Based on what I've seen of Jason so far, I feel he's mostly alright.

Yeah only intro I enjoyed so far is Johnny's where he is like, "Ohhhhhhh crap." or something of the sort.

I take what I said about his gameplay back. He looks awesome to play as, which greatly makes up for his intros.

Were the developers' creativity among Jason's victims when they came up with his intros?