Ooooh, Ed Boon is gonna be there. Awesome. ^^
Just in time for when I get back from work :3
hype lvl over 9k XD
I create combo vids and tutorials
I loved all Jason movies, except for the abortion known as Jason X
I'm surprised he's finally making an appearance now. I really thought he was going to make it for the very last stream before the game's release.
Oh well, as long as I have nothing going on during this time, I'll tune in.
holy s*** that XRay
Glad the ki-ki-ki ma-ma-ma sound effect made it in.
a tester explained the variations a day ago on another forum
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (DARK Phoenix RISES).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE!
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.
P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range
Is the armor constant?
No amount of hits breaks it?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)