Silent Hills cancelled, P.T demo delisted

At least we get to have 12 more Metal Gears..

Huh?
How you you figure?
With Kojima leaving Konami, the future looks pretty grim for the Metal Gear series, as well.
I have a feeling that MGSV will be the last Metal Gear.

In fact, it kind of looks like this........

RIP Konami.jpg

Oh, well.
At least I still have a Dishonored or Fallout sequel announcement to look forward to at E3 2015, in Bethesda's conference.

Huh?
How you you figure?
With Kojima leaving Konami, the future looks pretty grim for the Metal Gear series, as well.
I have a feeling that MGSV will be the last Metal Gear.

In fact, it kind of looks like this........

View attachment 8416

Oh, well.
At least I still have a Dishonored or Fallout sequel announcement to look forward to at E3 2015, in Bethesda's conference.
I'd heard that they planned on making more after MGSV but Konami's broken promises before. Even if they DO follow through on that it probably won't be the same.

I'd heard that they planned on making more after MGSV but Konami's broken promises before. Even if they DO follow through on that it probably won't be the same.

Link???

Also, agreed.
Metal Gear without Kojima =/= or feel the same.
Twin Snakes and Metal Gear Rising are proof of that.
Twin Snake wasn't completely terrible, but it didn't feel the same as the original MGS 1.
MGR, though? F*** that game.

From the article:
"This may also mean that this next Metal Gear game is completely separate from Metal Gear Rising 2 (a sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which starred Raiden) which was teased by Sony at the 2015 Taipei Game Show."

As much as I'd rather not see a Metal Gear game without Kojima, I'd rather see a reboot of the series or a new Metal Gear game than any sequel to that horrid Rising game. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Lol, I liked MGR on it's own merits. On it's own it was a good action game but as a Metal Gear game it sucked.

Eh, to each his own, then.
I hated Rising on its own merits and as a Metal Gear game.
1) I hate Japanimation. Sorry if that offends anyone.
2) I hate Metal Gear being turned into Japanimation.

I can take some of the exaggeration in Metal Gear games, as they've always had some of it, but a straight-up Japanimation feel to Metal Gear is a MAJOR no-no, in my book.

I'm hoping that Kojima continues with Del Torro, and just makes a new horror IP called Quiet Mountains, selling millions of copies in the process, just to piss off Konami.

LMFAO! Really? That's an idea. I could finally build that PC, all the better knowing I did it with the money of fools.

I'm not sure why people are buying it.
I guess the demo is just that good.
it was all over the news yesterday. Someone bought one for $1000
I hope that 20 minute demo was worth the 1G.

It's good but for something I got done in a night I wouldn't pay 1 grand for it even if it is discontinued. I kinda understand the appeal since it's an early version of a scrapped game in a popular series but too much more I could do with 1 grand.

Looks like The Phantom Pain will be the last game I'll ever purchase from Konami. A shame. I kinda blame them for making Silent Hills, that game is cursed. Glad that Hideo got away from it but at the cost of the company.

I am conflicted on the whole thing but their legacy will remain, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4 will always remain arguably their best games they ever made.

Looks like The Phantom Pain will be the last game I'll ever purchase from Konami. A shame. I kinda blame them for making Silent Hills, that game is cursed. Glad that Hideo got away from it but at the cost of the company.

I am conflicted on the whole thing but their legacy will remain, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4 will always remain arguably their best games they ever made.
Their legacy is Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk