10% OF THE WAY THERE.....(Mortal Kombat Comic/ Encyclopedia Related....Need Help)

Ninja_arts

33% OF THE WAY THERE.....(Mortal Kombat Comic/ Encyclopedia Related....Need Help)

In the beginning of this year, I had preliminary discussions with the author of the MKX Comics, Shawn Kittelsen. Following up, in April I had asked if there was indeed a need for a Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia. He responded that he had interest in such a project, but there would have to be genuine interest.

Today, after the petition has been alive a little more than 2 weeks, we have reached 300. I strenuously spammed the link around, trying to get folks to sign and spread it, and it was difficult work doing so.

I then tweeted today's progress to Kittelsen, who responded with "Add another 0 and we're in business."

This tells me two things: One, that I need a tooooon of help. Two is that this has a genuine possibility of getting made, and with our feedback.

What I'm asking is, that if you haven't signed it....sign it. Spread it around, ask your friends, whomever to sign it. Spread it on forums, facebook, etc. Together with you guys, we can get this thing to happen.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/553/...lore-encyclopedia/?taf_id=13672050&cid=fb_na#

Last edited:
Props to you for sticking this out, man. I've tried to share it on twitter and stuff but I don't really think anyone pays attention. Respect though, sounds like you've been going through a lot trying to share this.

It would be amazing to have something like that. Too bad it seems not many people have interest in it, but i'm all in for it.

The fact that we are this close is so good, and we have to keep pushing. We just need more help. Signing only takes a moment, and I really don't care WHO signs, just so long as it brings us closer to our goal.

380. I don't think we are going to make it at this rate. We need exposure. I would be more beneficial if someone from Netherrealm posted it to their twitter.

I tried some of the lower key guys, but I don't think any of those guys will do it. 386 as I check now. I think it's going to take a little, but we might be able to pull it off.

Just signed. As a kid I never understood why other kids talked about Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars so much. I figured there was no point since it's fiction and it doesn't happen in real life. However, with Mortal Kombat I find I'm the same way. I can geek for hours over MK and it's lore, I know just about all there is to know. An encyclopedia is something I can really get behind.