The Fight Of The Centuary

Substitute Zero

Who else is hyped for this weekends boxing fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather??? 5 years in the making its about time it happened. How do ye see it going?? Who do ye think will emerge victorious????

I am a boxing nut! I hate how boxing fans are few and far between. I hope that this fight sparks a little fire under the butts of people. I want Pacquiao but lets face it, Mayweather will probably figure him out. It is a great match up though. We are going to see what happens when you put the worlds greatest counter puncher against one of the worlds fastest and greatest offensive fighters. Its going to be insane. I see Floyd winning on the score cards though. Unfortunately.

Talk to me when there's a big Heavyweight fight. That's the only weight class I care about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I predict a 12 round, split decision snore fest, just to con people out of money and making Floyd even more stupid rich.

Floyd will stick and move. pac man has a better chance stopping him in the first 6 or 7 rounds while he has the energy.

I predict a 12 round, split decision snore fest, just to con people out of money and making Floyd even more stupid rich.

Can I just take the time of the day and I say I fecking called it? All except the split decision part (should've stuck to my guns with the unanimous decision), I just knew this fight was going to be a typical Mayweather fight.

Yeah I think anybody could've called that fight going the distance. I can't wait to see Wilder defend the heavyweight belt against Klitschko