Tanya's Arcade ending and intros leaked

theincubuslord

So [MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION] was so kind to post alot of leaks containing the DLC characters' Arcade endings and alot of their intros here:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...ialogue-Intros?p=801058&viewfull=1#post801058

Thought I'd post Tanya's here.

Arcade Ending:

TANYA

With Mileena executed, Tanya's dreams of a free Edenia seemed dead as well. She and the other rebels were fugitives from Kotal Kahn's justice. Her fellow Edenian Rain had proved a powerful ally and a satisfactory konsort. But he had become useless to her. In exchange for leniency, Tanya informed the Kahn of Rain's whereabouts. Imprisoned but alive, Tanya's plotting began anew.

Intros:

Kotal Kahn to Tanya: Hold, Edenian.
Tanya to Kotal Kahn: You know my heritage, but don't honor it.
Kotal Kahn to Tanya: Edenians are my subjects.

Kotal Kahn to Tanya: Tanya….
Tanya to Kotal Kahn: Ko'atal….
Kotal Kahn to Tanya: You will address me as Emperor.

Cassie Cage to Tanya: Dogbreath.
Tanya to Cassie Cage: You insult me at your peril.
Cassie Cage to Tanya: Uh huh, right, yeah…

Ermac to Tanya: Tanya.
Tanya to Ermac: How do you know me?
Ermac to Tanya: We house your family's souls.

Tanya to Ermac: Leave me, Ermac.
Ermac to Tanya: We are ordered to kill you.

Goro to Tanya: Tanya.
Tanya to Goro: This should not take long.
Goro to Tanya: None will mourn your passing.

Johnny Cage to Tanya: Good morning to you.
Tanya to Johnny Cage: Speak your last.
Johnny Cage to Tanya: Uh…. Well now I can't think of anything….

Johnny Cage to Tanya: Tanya….
Tanya to Johnny Cage: Subtle as a hektakar of blasting powder….
Johnny Cage to Tanya: Yep. Boom.

Jacqui Briggs to Tanya: Goin' down, girlfriend.
Tanya to Jacqui Briggs: Do not threaten me.
Jacqui Briggs to Tanya: It's much more than a threat.

Kano to Tanya: Tanya….
Tanya to Kano: Begone, snake.
Kano to Tanya: Not till I'm done with you.

Kitana to Tanya: Tanya.
Tanya to Kitana: My family respected you, Kitana.
Tanya to Kitana: It is not enough to stay my hand.

Kitana to Tanya: Edenians should not fight each other.
Tanya to Kitana: Our realm is dead. As you shall be.

Mileena to Tanya: Dearest Tanya.…
Tanya to Mileena: Shall we proceed, Empress?
Mileena to Tanya: It will be my pleasure.

Mileena to Tanya: You freed me from prison.
Tanya to Mileena: And will help regain your throne.
Mileena to Tanya: It would be a shame to lose you.

Ferra/Torr to Tanya: Tawny!
Tanya to Ferra/Torr: To what do I owe this pleasure?
Ferra/Torr to Tanya: Ferra-Torr want you' eyes.

Erron Black to Tanya: My friend Tanya…
Tanya to Erron Black: We are not friends, bounty hunter.
Erron Black to Tanya: Have it your way…

Erron Black to Tanya: That's far enough, rebel.
Tanya to Erron Black: Why would I listen to you?
Erron Black to Tanya: I've got two good reasons.

Tanya to Predator: You do not frighten me.

Shinnok to Tanya: Another insect.
Tanya to Shinnok: I am Tanya, not Dvorah.
Shinnok to Tanya: It matters not.

Liu Kang to Tanya: Hold, Tanya.
Tanya to Liu Kang: It is you.
Liu Kang to Tanya: Feigned reverence will win you nothing.

Tanya to Liu Kang: Liu Kang.
Liu Kang to Tanya: Kitana warned me of you.
Tanya to Liu Kang: Pity she is not here to protect you.

Tanya to Tanya: I am not amused.
Tanya to Tanya: You shouldn't be.
Tanya to Tanya: Here's a way to lighten the mood….

Tanya to Tanya: You're me?
Tanya to Tanya: In a way, yes.
Tanya to Tanya: In a way, you should die.

With Mileena executed, Tanya's dreams of a free Edenia seemed dead as well. She and the other rebels were fugitives from Kotal Kahn's justice. Her fellow Edenian Rain had proved a powerful ally and a satisfactory konsort. But he had become useless to her. In exchange for leniency, Tanya informed the Kahn of Rain's whereabouts. Imprisoned but alive, Tanya's plotting began anew.

----
i love that she is a survivor, using Rain and then betraying him. LOL
never change Tanya, never change.

I trust these as much as those intricate 'leaked bios'.
I really wouldn't post a thread about it until we have proof. Saying they leaked is another serious exaggeration until she actually comes out.

I don't know if I trust these. Didn't Mr.Ice lie about the release dates of the DLC or something then you called him out? Or was that someone else?

i love that she is a survivor, using Rain and then betraying him. LOL
never change Tanya, never change.[/I]

I think this is why I love Tanya so much. She was called the most untrustworthy person in Mortal Kombat and I like that. I like that she's all about number one, and would do over anybody to get where she needs to be.

I don't know if I trust these. Didn't Mr.Ice lie about the release dates of the DLC or something then you called him out? Or was that someone else?

He posted a poster created by EB Games of Australia. He called them to ask if it was legit, and they said it was legit. That it wasn't legit doesn't mean Mr. Ice lied, he was just misinformed by people who did lie.

I'm pissed off at how bland and generic her intros are and it makes me want to believe this is fake.
That ending was too expected. Can't her and rain just build a bigger army and attack Kotal to free Edenia?
This pisses me off greatly.

I'm pissed off at how bland and generic her intros are and it makes me want to believe this is fake.
That ending was too expected. Can't her and rain just build a bigger army and attack Kotal to free Edenia?
This pisses me off greatly.

How are they bland? I think they're great, if they're real. I can totally hear Jennifer Hale delivering them with that icy, sarcastic sophistication.

I like the ending, too. Tanya is about Tanya. Rain is powerful, sure, but he's way too big for his britches. Safer to throw in with the new powerbase.

How are they bland? I think they're great, if they're real. I can totally hear Jennifer Hale delivering them with that icy, sarcastic sophistication.

I like the ending, too. Tanya is about Tanya. Rain is powerful, sure, but he's way too big for his britches. Safer to throw in with the new powerbase.

Sera: "*snort* Britches..."
(Dragon Age: Inquisition joke)

I was talking about her intros.
They are bland because they don't have the kind of background the normal characters have.
I want to hear some new history between tanya and kombatants like the og roster has, not rivalry banter.
Seems like that's all we're getting.
The only one I thought was on point and great was this one;
Tanya to Ermac: How do you know me?
Ermac to Tanya: We house your family's souls.

I want to hear more about that.

Well, Ermac is confirmed to be created by Edenian souls, the ones who died when Shao Kahn invaded Edenia 10.000 years ago. One of them is King Jerrod, and apparently some of them are also of Tanya's family.

Didn't think of that. Nevermind then.
I hope to god that she at least references SOMETHING, not just bland rivalry.
I'd like to see them EXPAND her, not just treat her like a secondhand extra.

I hope this isn't real. Too bland and boring. But, if it's true, I can't say I didn't see it coming. The DLC characters aren't as developed as the main roster, at least from what we've seen so far.

A vast majority of Goro's intros consist of him naming the opponent, them repeating some pre-fight dialogue taken directly from their intros with other characters, and a spec of creativity for his last line. I get time constraints and stuff like that, but it's still not as much effort, and it makes me wish she was on the initial roster. I think she was planned to be, then she got cut for someone else and/or was made a last priority and wasn't finished in time.

Dissapointing...

But I could be entirely wrong. I'm still excited for her either way!

If these are real, I'm a bit disappointed Tanya didn't mention Jade as a way to antagonize Kitana.

If these are real, the person who leaked them said 'these are nowhere near all of the intros.' and that he wanted to leave some to surprise us or keep us interested, hence why the whole roster is not on the list, just a select few.