Cassie has a vortex!

Last_Starfighta

Basically, MB nut punch gives you so much advantage that it forces your opponent to block your oncoming attack. There isn't anything they can do about it. Cassie has really good overhead/low starter so it's pretty much a guessing game for your opponent.

You could get a better combo off her overhead but I just used the easier one just to show off the vortex.

Last edited:
So does mean that your Cassie isn't free anymore and you can give me a legit fight? :rolleyes:

I'm ready to see the video.

This should really help her, I can't seem to do damaging combos with her.

Her corner damage is good. I believe Brawler has her most damaging mid screen combos. Hollywood is all about leaving your opponent standing for mix ups and pressure.

So does mean that your Cassie isn't free anymore and you can give me a legit fight? :rolleyes:

I'm ready to see the video.

This guy :laugh:

Didn't my premature birth Cassie dust off your Evo ready Scorpion? :proud:

If I don't die today, I'll post the video tonight.

Meh, it uses meter though. That's the only problem lol. I'm kinda stingy with my meter in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, it uses meter though. That's the only problem lol. I'm kinda stingy with my meter in this game.

Why do you care? You don't use her anyway!

Nah, I'm the same way. However, you can get at least 50% off one meter. Sounds useful to me.

Oh, I thought you meant in one combo lol. Get online and play kid..

This is good stuff. Though a lot of people say that she is weak. To be honest her basic "combos" like -> A,A,A does the trick along with other simple moves. I can't seem to combine them into supers that much though.

This is good stuff. Though a lot of people say that she is weak. To be honest her basic "combos" like -> A,A,A does the trick along with other simple moves. I can't seem to combine them into supers that much though.

It's always better to maximize your damage so you should learn stronger combos. Also, I strongly suggest you learn how to run cancel, it's a pivotal part of her game. Most of her combos require running and it's also effective at maintaining pressure.

Cassie is far from weak.