TRMK's MKX King of the Hill SURVIVOR Mondays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Like MK9 and Injustice before it. I'm going to start weekly or bi-weekly King of the Hill gatherings.

For now I'm going to focus on PS4 only but may eventually start to run it on all platforms at a later point, this week is PS4 only.

Information:
Date: Monday 4/20/15
Platform: PlayStation 4
Time: 9pm-11pm Central Time
Lobby: T R M K
Official Score Keeper: McCarronX
Official Stream: TRMK on Twitch

Instructions:
Join the TRMK room and join the Survivor game being played by those in the room. Look for the game with an Official Score Keeper in the game. See above for the list of Official Score Keepers. So be sure to join the SURVIVOR room that they are in.

Prize Rules:
I'll give prizes to the longest win streak on each platform for the hours noted here.

Note: If you win codes, you'll need to reach out to me via PM here on TRMK to claim it within the first week, be sure to tell me which platform you want. Create a forum account if you don't have one already, but I won't send out codes via XBL/PSN chat messages.

I don't have many prizes to pool together at this time, but here's what I got.

PRIZE POOL
MK9 for PC Steam Codes
MKX Goro Code for PS4

PAST WINNERS
Week 1 - 4/20/15 - BBBLP - Streak of 5

Last edited:
Unless Pat is interested, and can gather myself or a couple other people in the Chicago area to do so, I don't think so, incubus. It didn't have any commentary during the previous incarnations, and people were fine with it.

i can commentate but, it might get creepy, like real fast.

Oh god we may get banned from Twitch because of you ;)

Unless Pat is interested, and can gather myself or a couple other people in the Chicago area to do so, I don't think so, incubus. It didn't have any commentary during the previous incarnations, and people were fine with it.

Yeah this shouldn't require anyone to go out of their way, just everyone hanging out and at-least with PS4 if anyone is set to share broadcast their voice, their voice will also be heard on stream.

It sounds like a stupid question, but is there any penalty for showing up late?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Okay, what was my streak? I lost kount.

EDIT: It was just said on the mic I have the longest streak right now.

BTW, I'm Romo2Witten1983.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.