TRMK's MKX King of the Hill SURVIVOR Mondays

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBBLP is dominating everything.
He's the oprah tonight.
'You get a hole in your face, and you get a hole in your face, everyone gets holes in their face!'
8825147.jpg

I'm cool on the code. I have all the dlc for the game.

Did it show a Quitality when I left during the finish screen? :laugh:

No Quitality here...but I have one from a few days ago on my YouTube. I think I posted it in Just Talk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Can someone set this up for XB1.

We are actually discussing that on stream chat. We are determining if we want to set it up on the same day, or stagger it, one a couple days after the other.

Pat is for sure going to set up an XB1 Survival stream next week. No word on if a PS4 one will occur the same week.

Can someone set this up for XB1.

We are actually discussing that on stream chat. We are determining if we want to set it up on the same day, or stagger it, one a couple days after the other.

Pat is for sure going to set up an XB1 Survival stream next week. No word on if a PS4 one will occur the same week.

Yeah I'll setup XB1 and maybe PS4 as well next week, I can only stream one but I'll set both up for sure. My XB1 is still in the box right now or I would have tried.

I may try PC someday too, finally got that up and running.

I live in Nevada.

I was actually looking into opening my NAT after I left. Watched a few guides, read a few tutorials. Got all the steps right, but it still says Type 2. I could get it easily by just connecting straight to the modem though. Probably do that next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.