[SPOILER] The way that Mileena...

NathanCorsini

...died was SO disgusting. I felt bad watching that. She could have at least gave D'Vorah a bite and leave a scar before dying. Hope she come back in the future and have a very brutal revenge.

Mileena has a variations where she does major damage from primary her mouth, yet should didnt bite DVorahs face off. OK......... i guess!!!!
BUT Mileena also seemed ready to die, she even stated that she'll be with her father soon so.......
yeah it sucks

I wish there were more deaths at different points of story mode. It was pretty bad ass how some characters were finished, especially Baraka after performing an ingame fatality. Should have added this when Hanzo killed Quan Chi.

@iViTal
online i have been getting blown up by Reptile. are both his flip and slide hard counters for her roll. i was stopped almost every time i used it.
i ur experience who are bad match ups for her?

Also she's so fun to use but soooooooo unsafe.

@iViTal
online i have been getting blown up by Reptile. are both his flip and slide hard counters for her roll. i was stopped almost every time i used it.
i ur experience who are bad match ups for her?

Also she's so fun to use but soooooooo unsafe.

The hell?

You bumped this thread with a post that isn't even related to the thread, really? :|

I was always confused to why she couldn't just eat D'vorah's face off like she can any other day.

She knew her rebellion was toast without the amulet. She'd given up and decided to join Shao Kahn in death.

It was tasteless of Kotal to make a spectacle of it rather than just killing her cleanly.

When I first saw it happen, I was like....that twat.....shew.

But I think that stemmed from my general dislike of D'Vorah. I really felt bad for Mileena this go round, especially since it was obvious Rain and Tanya had other intentions.

Seems she has no true ally, minus Baraka, but he already bit the dust.

I was disappointed that the face melting wasn't one of her actual fatalities. Shooting people with a bunch of bees feels lame after seeing she can do crap like that.
I didn't feel too bad for Mileena, which is weird because she's been my favorite character for years. Probably for the same reason I didn't feel too bad for Baraka even though he was the character in the series that I'd ever called my favorite that wasn't Sub-Zero. It stems mostly from the fact that they'll probably be back anyway. Of all the characters in Mortal Kombat, the Tarkatans, Liu, and Tsung seem the least likely to stay dead. Mil's not the only one of her that Tsung made, and Baraka has shaken off being cut in half by literally being stapled back together.
I doubt Mileena's whole character ending comes true, but I have no doubt the fact that Tsung grew a bunch of her will come back in the future.

On the whole 'joing Shao Kahn in death' thing Imperatrix Sindel mentioned, Anyone think that she's part of Ermac now? I mean one of his intros claims that Kahn is part of them, so it would kind of make sense.

I hate this part of the game.
Mileena was killed by new fking D Vorah!
& that was a bad story

It was an awesome way to go. And imo, Mileena had to be gotten rid off to end the civil war in Outworld. That said, I hope Mileena returns in the next game, perhaps as an ally to Kitana in the Netherrealm.

It was an awesome way to go. And imo, Mileena had to be gotten rid off to end the civil war in Outworld. That said, I hope Mileena returns in the next game, perhaps as an ally to Kitana in the Netherrealm.

What should I say you guess>?
Yeah this is something have happened !!! can not be changed1
but ther is no Quan chi & Shinnok!!