Winner of MK6

Jion_Wansu

I have a feeling that Shao Kahn's ending will be the start for MK7.

Meaning he becomes emporer again and the last boss of MK7.

Now that would be top tier team right there. Imagine a MArvel VS Capcom 2 type game. Only it will be like Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat 3 on 3 MVC style.

Top tier would be Ermac+Kenshi+Shujinko or Hotaru.

Better yeat make a Mortal Kombat VS Street Fighter (MKVSF) CVS2 style...

Ratio 1 Sagat, Ratio 1 Ermac, and Ratio 2 Noob-Smoke in K-Groove would own. LOL

Last edited:
its pretty early to speculate this. im hoping they can come up with a new boss... just leave kahn as a playable character. actually id like to see shinnok return, but not as a wimp like he was before.

I think Shao Kahn will be the next boss in MK7, if not then theyll probably have a brand new boss because shang Tsung probably wont be the boss.

id love to see lucifer return, we havent seen him yet but if he's the ex ruler of the netherealm im sure he could give onaga a run for his money

What about Dark Raiden? Maybe the good guys will once again lose? Shao Kahn isn't going to win, although, I'll argue my arguement, because we've never seen Kahn and Goro as the bosses of the same game. They've teamed up for sure, so who knows, maybe three bosses? Then again I'd think it really cool if they took Konquest and kombined it with Arcade mode, made it more based on story lines and more on what your character does, I'm sick of facing people like Shujinko, Kenshi, Raiden, or Bo' Rai Cho when I'm Sub-Zero. We're all fighting for the same cause, so why do I have to beat them to get to the boss? They should work on individual storylines. That would bring a whole new audience to the game, and I think the current crowd would like it too because the day the game is released we're already asking what's going to happen and who's ending is true, this would make it even more in-depth and give us a better guess.

Sub-Zero, your signature is alot like a joke I made up. "This guy walks into a bar and he goes "Ow."

As for the arcade, I agree with you completely.

im goin with scorpion because they made really hard this time and he has been given power by the elder gods. Mostlikly he will use it for evil

I think it wont be Khan's ending, actually i aint sure, i sure as hell hope it aint an ending like hotaru's where they kill sub-zero, and onaga wins! NOW THAT WOULD BE A KICK IN THE NEUTS! I'll warrant its a new boss though, with reptile as a playable character again(crosses fingers and prays) like sindels ending where he loses onaga's soul.

ya know sub-zero, I totally agree with you. It never did make sense to fight against your own allies just to get to the boss. jeesh! I mean they didnt even do that in the movie! allies were allies in it. so why does the game have to make no sense in certain aspects still? anyways u should get some karma for that post. nice one

Well, I didn't mean I made UP the joke, I didn't hear about that joke from anyone. Y'know what I mean? I thought of the joke, then later found out it was a joke already made.

The bad guys would definitely win if Raiden, Shao Kahn, Liu Kang, and Goro were an alliance. I'm surprised they aren't allies right now since Raiden is pretty much turning evil for revenge against Shujinko/Onaga. Liu Kang is like riot of blood Iori, Goro and Shao Kahn are burning with rage and revenge. So I wouldn't be surprised if those 4 are actually allies or future allies for MK7.

juergen said:
The bad guys would definitely win if Raiden, Shao Kahn, Liu Kang, and Goro were an alliance. I'm surprised they aren't allies right now since Raiden is pretty much turning evil for revenge against Shujinko/Onaga. Liu Kang is like riot of blood Iori, Goro and Shao Kahn are burning with rage and revenge. So I wouldn't be surprised if those 4 are actually allies or future allies for MK7.

Well, considering that Raiden said that anyone who put Earthrealm in danger would pay with their lives, your alliance doesn't make much sense. Isn't the series basically revolved around Khan trying to invade everything, including Earthrealm? So...wouldn't that constitute as him putting it in danger?

Disappointed said:
juergen said:

Well, considering that Raiden said that anyone who put Earthrealm in danger would pay with their lives, your alliance doesn't make much sense. Isn't the series basically revolved around Khan trying to invade everything, including Earthrealm? So...wouldn't that constitute as him putting it in danger?

Then again that was an ending. Which has yet to be proven.

Sub-Zero said:
Disappointed said:
juergen said:

Then again that was an ending. Which has yet to be proven.

Perhaps I worded my last post a bit badly. We'll use this instead:
raiden2.jpg

I realize what I said before was in his ending, but when you look at his profile, (which are all true, from what I've seen) he says that he's pissed as all hell about any threats to Earthrealm.

Don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying.

Nonetheless, I just don't see how he could ally with Shao Khan. Even if he did turn evil, it still says on his bio that he's not letting anything happen to Earth, and Shao Khan is obviously a direct threat.