Jacqui Meterless Vortex

Good to know, I still don't value this over her Full Auto variation. As Tom Brady said, I'll need to see someone optimize the restands before I give up Full Auto.

Full Auto Jacqui, Lackey Torr & Cryomancer Sub-Zero. In that order.

And yet, all three can't fill the hole in my heart that Sektor left :cry:

Full Auto Jacqui, Lackey Torr & Cryomancer Sub-Zero. In that order.

And yet, all three can't fill the hole in my heart that Sektor left :cry:

Yeah, I feel your pain. I use: Grandmaster Sub-Zero, Possessed Kenshi, and I'm starting to work on Noxious Reptile.

This will definately be nerfed together with Kotals 104% combo, even though its a stun I dont believe this will keep it the way it is with Jacqui.

I really want to get into Grand Master. Corner Clone shenanigans sound tempting. But my god, Cryomancer hammer combos have become an addiction of mine. Plus his f4,2,3+4 is a great ender that leaves them standing. Just wish it left you at more advantage.

This will definately be nerfed together with Kotals 104% combo, even though its a stun I dont believe this will keep it the way it is with Jacqui.

I don't see why they would nerf it. It's currently the only benefit of Shotgun. It's almost as useless as High Tech, which does have some cute run cancelling tech, but nothing that can compare to the raw easy damage of FA.

Jacqui surprised me for sure. I thought she was going to be slower with almost no mix-ups like an MK9 Jax. Boy was I wrong. The new characters are looking very good.

I main Tigrar Goro for now , but he will become my 2nd when Jason comes out.

Good to know, I still don't value this over her Full Auto variation. As Tom Brady said, I'll need to see someone optimize the restands before I give up Full Auto.
Clearly you havent seen SonicFox blowing people up with Shotgun Jacqui. AMAZING STUFF to watch.

Since I like to be on the aggressive mode, in my mind, Shotgun is the go-to variation, in the majority of my gameplay with her. I've learned about the Low Blast stun reset, a few days ago, but never really took advantage of it until last night's online battle.

TRUE but lets see in a years time. Full auto lets people get away with things, to play shot gun well, a player needs GOOD fundamentals. That's a players limitation not the character or variation IMO.
iN Marvel Morrigan has a much higher ceiling than say Hulk but out the gate a scrub can get better results from him.

What does it let you get away with? All of Jacqui's specials are ass on block, except Up Rocket which can be ducked.

And what if you have good fundamentals and choose to play as Full Auto? Even better lol