Favorite/Least MKX endings

PapaGreg

So what are your favorite endings to MKX mine were

Ferra/Torr- Not only we learned more about their race but I found it very emotional

Kano/Kotal Kahn- The cycle continues

Least Favorite
Erron Black- Found it sort of bland

Sonya- Really stupid

I've only beaten the klassic tower with Raiden, Sub Zero, Mileena, Shinnok, Kotal and Goro as of now.

Shinnok's ending is my favorite so far (though Kotal's is cool as well. I like the way the tables have turned).

Last edited:
Least favorite - Ferra/Torr

I absolutely hate the idea of the duo being broken up and brute Ferra is REALLY stupid. I really hope they dont keep that canon

Sub-Zero's is pretty cool. This isn't an actual screen shot of it, but it's basically like:

Spoiler:
astolfo__the_ice_dragon_by_mikeazevedo-d77xxoi.png

Shinnok's ending, finally showing
Spoiler:
the One Being

Raiden's ending is almost the game ending, we just don't know if he will do that, and maybe they should have added the Amulet.

Scorpion's ending is finally a good ending for him.

Kotal's ending is great too.

Erron Black/Jax is really strange, though it shows Erron Black's origins, but man...

Jacqui's ending is just like MK9 Jade's ending: WTF. And this time I won't expect explanation.

Cassie's ending has the sound of canon, but, :whine:

I liked D'Vorah's, Ferra/Torr's and Sub-Zero's endings so far. There ain't one that I disliked yet, but I have only finished arcade with the three aforementioned kombatants plus Erron Black and Kotal Kahn.

I especially didn't like:

-D'Vorah's (it doesn't explain anything about her and there's zero percent chance of being true anyway)
-Sub-Zero's (lol dragons are cool right???)
-Sonya's (the only decent bit is Johnny and her getting back together)
-Jacqui's (as irrelevant as her entire character)
-Jax's
-Erron Black's (makes no sense, Shang Tsung paid him to kill people 200 years in the future? But I like the explanation of his longevity)

I especially liked:

-Kotal/Raiden
-Kung Jin/Kung Lao
-Scorpion
-Johnny Cage
-Ferra/Torr's, but I hope it's not canon
-Kitana

Mileena's, Kano's, and Reptile's are just going through the motions. Nothing to like or dislike about them.

-Erron Black's (makes no sense, Shang Tsung paid him to kill people 200 years in the future? But I like the explanation of his longevity)

He didn't kill them for Shang, it was said he killed them for his current employer, Kotal Kahn. Shang Tsung was said there to have hired Erron to assassinate an Earthrealm warrior; nothing to do with Cassie's group, just some guy who we've probably never heard of.

Quan Chi's is non cannon for sure didn't like it.
Favs - Erron Black- I like the explanation of him being old
F/T - poor torr :(

I still have 5 more characters to finish (so I haven't read through the thread), but my two favorite endings so far are Ferra/Torr and Sonya's.

Ferra/Torr's was great because it gives more depth to an interesting new character, while Sonya's was the most gruesome yet.

I actually think they should have used Sonya's ending for Kano with a few minor adjustments. Kano's ending is so absolutely boring and I really hope they don't just introduce a "kano's son" character to the next game. The character development team is already showing a terrible lack of originality by introducing 4.."kids" in this one game.

Ermac's ending sucked cause he got ****ed over.

Erron Black's ending was bland and the beginning of it was pretty damn random, wish they would have at least gave a little backstory on his character.

Sonya's ending is hilarious.

Goro's and Shinnok's are predictable.

Mileena's is dumb as hell.

Those are just ones off the top of my head.

He didn't kill them for Shang, it was said he killed them for his current employer, Kotal Kahn. Shang Tsung was said there to have hired Erron to assassinate an Earthrealm warrior; nothing to do with Cassie's group, just some guy who we've probably never heard of.

Thanks for clarifying, I just rewatched it and you're abso-positively correct.

Still a lame ending, though. Just off the top of my head, it would have been cooler if Shang Tsung's unforeseen death in MK9 had resulted in Erron Black aging again, and after MKX he went to Shang Tsung's island in search of the same book that Johnny was looking for, and the two ran into each other and came to blows over it.

(if you can't tell, I'm a fan of the two-parters!)

Favorite:
Kano's- Torturing/Training his son...Passing the torch so to speak. Definitely wasn't expecting that!
Kotal Kahn's- Mortal Kombat has begun...again
Kenshi/Takeda- Meshed together so most likely cannon

Least Favorite:
Erron Blacks- Started off great but damn it just fell off

My favorite was Kano, I was not expecting that!
Least favorite has to be How to train your Dragon 3: Kuai Liang arrives at Berk