Which Variation is your favourite?

KeeperOfSouls

Title says it all.

I use Cybernetic the most, it's great a zoning and he's so quick.
Commando is a lot of fun, I have a hard time online sometimes due to the netcode, this is probably my favourite.
I haven't used Cutthroat too much yet, but from what I've seen it looks great as well.

Liu Kang - Dragons Fire
Scorpion - Inferno
Kano - Cybernetic
Cassie Cage - Hollywood
Shinnok - Bone Shaper
Mileena - Piercing
Kitana - Assassin

But yeah I'm unusually good with Kano too, I only have only 1 loss with him online even though Liu Kang is my main xD

Cut throat exclusively. I have to do kombos, and cutthroat is pretty much the only one of Kano's for it besides a few in cybernetic. I've gotten a 35% wall combo and 50% with the powerup :)

Lol why is everyone listing their favourite variations for characters other than Kano. In the Kano forum?

The Commando Variation is my favorite. I'm a heavy defensive player so this variation was the perfect match. Not only does this variation have great high and low counter moves (which do heavy damage), but it's great to use the EX Cannon Ball skill when you feel you won't be able to counter. That Skill can be used for defense then released as a powerful offensive skill.

Cybernetic just feels way too short-ranged for me (seeing how I'm use to the laser being longer).

I haven't really tried Cutthroat yet (mainly because I haven't unlocked the brutality for it until tuesday when Tanya came out), but when I saw the move list, it seemed more combo heavy.

Lol why is everyone listing their favourite variations for characters other than Kano. In the Kano forum?

because on the home page, it just shows "Which variation is your favourite" as the thread title. no one looks at which section of the forums it's in.

1. Cybernetic
2. Cutthroat
3. Commando
I don't play too much Kano but I still practice with him every now and then.

Favorite that's not Kano.
1. Grandmaster/Cryomancer SZ (Cryomancer was my 1st love)
2. Tempest KL
3. Inferno Scorpion

Last edited:
Hi all I am trying to unlock the kano kombat kard set. It says I need to complete the kano tower. I have completed the traditional tower with kano but it didn't unlock. And help. Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi all I am trying to unlock the kano kombat kard set. It says I need to complete the kano tower. I have completed the traditional tower with kano but it didn't unlock. And help. Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
It's a premier tower (weekly tower) it's not a traditional.

Hollywood Cassie
Piercing Mileena
GrandMaster SubZero
Inferno Scorpion (I loved Hellfire, but it was nerfed..)