Accidental Brutalities

I'll freeze your Tanya's ass by then!

I can see it now.
This is gonna be you when you find out how badass I am as Tanya.
IiSp5gw.gif

Did you forget how much I beat you in 2011 when I was baraka2011? :laugh:
It'll be nice to have a 5-year-battle.
I'll test your skills.

I can see it now.
This is gonna be you when you find out how badass I am as Tanya.
IiSp5gw.gif

Did you forget how much I beat you in 2011 when I was baraka2011? :laugh:
It'll be nice to have a 5-year-battle.
I'll test your skills.

Can't remember much, my internet was so bad I rarely had good and fair matches online. I remember kicking butts with Ermac though, I was boss on KOTH with him.

Can't remember much, my internet was so bad I rarely had good and fair matches online. I remember kicking butts with Ermac though, I was boss on KOTH with him.

I remember that we only fought 6 times in player mode.
I was Mileena, can't remember who you were.
We were pretty fair. But I remember every time you lost you'd say 'Sorry' and have an excuse.
No excuses this time.
6326998.gif

I remember that we only fought 6 times in player mode.
I was Mileena, can't remember who you were.
We were pretty fair. But I remember every time you lost you'd say 'Sorry' and have an excuse.
No excuses this time.
6326998.gif

Seems fair lol

I do remember you, I think I played with SZ those times. I remember some good Subbie vs Mileena matches. Can't wait to have new matches on MKX.

Seems fair lol

I do remember you, I think I played with SZ those times. I remember some good Subbie vs Mileena matches. Can't wait to have new matches on MKX.

Yes.
And since I broke my PS3 last year, I'll be fresh to train again.
I think it'll be a pretty fair fight.
It'll also be Tanya and a brand new fighting style to try, as opposed to others having some slight MK9 moves.
Do you think I should get a PS3 next month, and wait til near christmas to get a PS4, or Just wait a few months for a PS4 and get a PS3 whenever I get a job?

Believe it or not, modern Brutalities were exactly what Fatalities were in the Arcade Era. As a matter of fact, there are several Brutalities in MKX that originally were Fatalities in the old days, such as Raiden's Super Shocker and Sub-Zero's Snow Ball.

There's even a nod to the way your opponent's burnt skeleton would slump down on their knees in MK1 after you performed a Fatality with Scorpion or Sonya. Goro's Shokan Flame Brutality, where he burns you to a crisp is a perfect example of that:
Compared to MK1's Scorpion Fatality:

The more I play this game, the more I fall in love with it. The Brutalities are absolutely brilliant additions and I'm really glad they're not long strings of punches and kicks like they used to be. Keeping them on a 2D plane really makes them feel like old school Fatalities and I like some of these even more than the actual Fatalities in MKX.

Just did my first today. :) Went online for the first time and did Reptile's acid spit Brutality by accident a few matches in. Felt good.

I performed a Brutality with Sub-Zero on accident that actually gave me the inclination to go practice how to do the others. AFAIK, most of them have pretty specific conditions which need to be met in order for them to be performed, but a few are relatively easy (Sub-Zero's "Frozen Dinner" for example only requires that the opponent be frozen and an uppercut be delivered as the final hit to pull off), so I could see how some other characters might have ones that are easily triggered on accident as well, especially from highly used combos or special moves.

I performed a Brutality with Sub-Zero on accident that actually gave me the inclination to go practice how to do the others. AFAIK, most of them have pretty specific conditions which need to be met in order for them to be performed, but a few are relatively easy (Sub-Zero's "Frozen Dinner" for example only requires that the opponent be frozen and an uppercut be delivered as the final hit to pull off), so I could see how some other characters might have ones that are easily triggered on accident as well, especially from highly used combos or special moves.

Most characters have seriously easy ones, lol.

can you only do brutalities if you unlock them in the krypt?

i was trying to perform mileenas one where you just hold up while doing a teliport kick but it would not work.

i really cant be bothered with the krypt surly theres another way?:(

i can perform fatalities that ive not unlocked so why not brutalities

i was trying to perform mileenas one where you just hold up while doing a teliport kick but it would not work.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Brutalities will NOT work unless you unlock them in the Krypt. Second Fatalities still work regardless of whether or not you unlocked them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Unlike Fatalities, Brutalities are privileges. Sorry. :/

thanks for clearing that up guys

whats the easiest way to get the most coins in single player or online?

i just completed the klassic tower on very hard and it hardly game me anything

i also completed all the test your might and only got a few coins and a revenant subzero skin

there must be a way to get more coins in the game somehow

any ideas?

The only accidental was one that's not on the 5 sonya has. I don't know what I did besides a couple combos and a ring shot to end round one. I finished 2 with a xray and the final hit finished the last sliver of health and kanos head popped off and brutality came up. I have not been able to recreate it.