If You Was Netherealm..

CuteBaraka

If you was Netherealm what would you do to make this game better or fix?

1) I would announce Komics will be available in-game in upcoming patch
2) Remove All Micro-transactions from the game, remove easy-fatality and use in-game koins to purchase skip matches 5000 Koins Each
3) Let another studio work on Injustice 2 and start developing MK11 straight away for 2017/2018 release.

- I would add more playable characters into the game. For example, the NPC's should be realized into fully playable characters and put on the roster, such as Rain, Fujin, Sindel, Baraka and Sareena (Tanya is coming, so no worries there).

- I would add more new and returning characters to the roster. For the returning characters, I would pick a handful of those from the 3D era, such as Reiko, Havik, Nitara, Ashrah, Hotaru and Taven.

- I would build on Story Mode, adding new chapters and continue the story in MKX with the added new and returning characters being introduced so their inclusion would make sense in the story as well.

- I would give each character the same amount of costumes to choose from.

- Just generally build on MKX to extend its longevity until it has reached a point where it simply won't pay off any longer, but of course make sure there will be a proper ending.

*were

If I was NRS I'd keep doing exactly what I've been doing, then I'd take a swim in my pool filled with gold coins and I'd tell people to stop whining incessantly and just enjoy MKX.

- I would make all the NPCs playable on launch.

- I would release a kombat pack every 3 months (for a year) then 1 every 6 months for 1-2 years.

- I would invest more time in designing a better AI.

- I would make more stages and skins.

- Add 6 more chapters and have the story have more flashbacks to 5, 10, 15, 20.

- Make Sub-Zero's chapter flashback to when he was a revenant then to present.

- Add more stages maybe 4 more.

- More post MK3 characters like Fujin, Reiko, Havik, Frost and maybe Kai.

- Add 1 more fatality for each character.

- More costumes for each character.

- Add a Kenshi chapter.

- Kombat Pack 2.

- Make the chapters 6 fights not 4.

Last edited:
pricinal point: back to mk ´s origin respecting the jhon tobias ´s style specially concepts story, game desig,.............. offcouse keeping away stupid man from team "jhon voguel" and keeping only to the stupid boon on coding/programming area with zero influence in the game managment.

-erase the reboot from mk9/mkx and back to the reality in original timeline after mk armageddon.
-dark enviroments (is the few things that mkx has done well)
-no babalities
- no craziest ideas like convert to subzero in a cyborg.
-no friendship-------------------------) maybe friendship could to fit in characters that have alignment with certain other character
-Humillations with gore but not like killers instinc
-if chars passed aways not bring back again.
-I ´ve said in many forums, use npc and too the characters that was ´nt exapanded in the past.
- bye bye to chars like dairoud, darrious, kobra, borraicho, blaze

I will have easy-fatalites be done with in game cheat code and not pay $5 to download bullshit. What happen to in game cheat codes these days?

Just work on MK11 or give us another season pass after Predator comes out. Throw in Fujin, Bo Rai Cho, Reiko, and Sareena. Make MKX last long enough while keeping it relevant with new characters.

And scrap the micros transactions. Darn suits can't keep their grubby, monetizing hands out of good games.

Just work on MK11 or give us another season pass after Predator comes out. Throw in Fujin, Bo Rai Cho, Reiko, and Sareena. Make MKX last long enough while keeping it relevant with new characters.

And scrap the micros transactions. Darn suits can't keep their grubby, monetizing hands out of good games.

No microtransactions are good. The casuals buy that crap. Thats more money for NRS and potentially more support and content for us, the true fans.

Anyways, a second Kombat pack for MKX is an absolute must

Microtransactions are the product of lazy bums who would rather buy their progress rather than earn it, they compromise the replay value of the game, and they destroy the fun factor just to benefit either those who can afford them or those too damn lazy to earn their work honestly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

What type of game? A dating sim? An RPG? A "Spank me until I call out my safe-word" game?

... Yes, there's a game like that. And if you ignore the safeword, you are locked out of the game for 12 real-time days. Play responsibly, kids!

closedoor.gif

Thanks for the kind information about sex RPGs.