[SPOILER] Who we know wont be in mk11 and your mk11 roster predictions.

I still want Sindel as a villain. To me, I like her character better as a villain. Her design fits better as a villain then a hero in my opinion.

That's actually why I like Sindel as a hero -- appearances are deceiving.

After some ominous tweets from Brian Chard and Ed Boon on Mother's Day, though, I have a bad feeling she's getting the axe in MK11. That's a big part of why I want her to be DLC this time. It might be her last chance.

Edenia is not dead, it's still merged with Outworld.

Your trolling is weak and pathetic.
True that it's merged with Outworld, but its legitimate ruling family is dead. Jerrod is a part of Ermac. Sindel has been worm food for 10,000 years. Kitana is now ruling the Netherrealm with Liu Kang, and last time I checked, Kitana never gave birth to a single offspring.

And what of Rain and Tanya? Tanya is a liability to run Edenia into the ground. After all, she is MK's equivalent to Judas Iscariot and Benedict Arnold. Rain is a bastard child of Argus, and last time I checked, Argus himself did not rule Edenia at ANY point, so yes, the only people with legitimate claims to the Edenian throne are all dead, which makes Edenia dead. Even Kitana said so herself in several pre-fight intros.

When Kitana and Liu Kang, and/or Sindel are resurrected the same way Raiden and Sonya did the same to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Jax, then we can talk about rebuilding Edenia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

When Kitana and Liu Kang, and/or Sindel are resurrected the same way Raiden and Sonya did the same to Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Jax, then we can talk about rebuilding Edenia.

You make it sound like this is a multi-game process.

Kitana and Liu Kang could be resurrected in the first five minutes of MK11. Or it could turn out that although they are not resurrected, they now have free will, and want to liberate Edenia for their own purposes (which may be nefarious).

All of which would result in Sindel being a relevant character throughout MK11. So it's all part and parcel of the same discussion.

Not to mention, we don't know who else from Edenia is out there. Despite I'm not keen on having ANOTHER Edenia join the series, still. The fate of Edenia is still clinging, but it's certainly not dead. Doesn't matter if the rulers are in an undead state. They're still alive, not permanently dead. They could all be of free will and do whatever they please as long as they're not pissing off Raiden and threatening Earthrealm.

I just hope they keep the "current day" plot independent of who they can't resist including in the roster. Meaning, if there's a character they decide want playable, but is already dead or changed or requires a very convoluted plot twist aka asspull to bring back, just keep him out of the story and make him playable in the roster. What's the problem.
For example, they decide they want Baraka playable. Put him in the roster, keep him out of story mode, there. No need to come up with some wacky reason why Baraka is back from the dead and he was Voldemort all along or wathever. He doesn't need to be in story mode to be in versus mode.
Alternatively, include flashback chapters to show currently dead characters fighting back in the day in scenes we hadn't seen, like they had flashback fights in MKX.

Or it could turn out that although they are not resurrected, they now have free will, and want to liberate Edenia for their own purposes (which may be nefarious).

You know, you just made me think of another possibility.
What if Liu and Kitana DO get resurrected in MK11 and Liu Kang vows to protect Edenia as its king with Kitana by his side, to make up for not being able to protect EarthRealm?
It doesn't seem like any of the revenants freed from Quan Chi's spell actually enjoyed being evil, once they were free.
Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Jax all turned away from evil, once they were free in MKX.
The only question / plot-hole to this theory of mine is the HOW part of them getting free or having the spell broken.

You know, you just made me think of another possibility.
What if Liu and Kitana DO get resurrected in MK11 and Liu Kang vows to protect Edenia as its king with Kitana by his side, to make up for not being able to protect EarthRealm?
It doesn't seem like any of the revenants freed from Quan Chi's spell actually enjoyed being evil, once they were free.
Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Jax all turned away from evil, once they were free in MKX.
And then Noob Saibot can become ruler of the Netherrealm! :)