So Kung Jin is Gay

So NRS is trying to be more inclusive...not much else to say.

Well there is also the fact that the women are actually wearing clothes this time and...

Story mode spoilers

Spoiler:
it looks like going forward, the main protagonist is now a woman as they made Cassie the hero since Liu is evil.

Perfectly fine by me :)

of course you know this means there can only be one reaper fan

all in all diversity is nice for the roster and i kinda like how the fact kung jin is homosexual wasn't just overtly shoved down our throat

of course you know this means there can only be one reaper fan

all in all diversity is nice for the roster and i kinda like how the fact kung jin is homosexual wasn't just overtly shoved down our throat

I will most likely use the cyber ninja whenever he's released:

http://www.itsartmag.com/features/itsart/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Overwatch-First-Trailer-7.jpg
(the guy with the sword to the right)

As for Kung Jin, I do like that it was just subtly hinted at and nothing more. His sexuality isn't important, so there is no need to push it forward as if it was, but rather just let it be a piece of information about him. He was afraid he wouldn't be accepted, and Raiden assured him it wouldn't be a problem.

That's it. That's all there is to it. It's just a tidbit of info about him. Do with it whatever you want.

But again, would rather have it be Takeda, because I actually like him. XD

I don't care about that.

I do agree 100% with Critical, though, in that I don't like that Kung Jin was always carelessly endangering the lives of his comrades, in the story mode.
Dude has A LOT of growing up to do still, especially when it comes to working as a team.
His variations are pretty awesome, so far, though.
I don't know if I'd have him as my main yet, as there are 3 or 4 other MKX characters that also fit my playstyle better.

They would be made either way. Believe me. There's tons and tons already about every single MK character, no matter their sexuality.

LOL, i guess you're right. Arg, i will be staying away from Kung Jin fanfics. I don't want to read how he makes love to Takeda as Cassie Cage is recording.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been blown up by haters yet actually. When I saw that someone had made one about this topic, I feared the worst; a bunch of homophobic douchebags going on about how the social justice warriors have ruined the franchise with their stupid inclusiveness, gross!

But actually I'm pleasantly surprised by the maturity which which this detail about Kung Jin has been received so far. If the worst people have to say is 'I don't care about that' or 'well Tekeda's straight, is that a big deal too?? derpy derrrp' then there's hope for TRMK yet. Way better than a thread full of 'no homo!'

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been blown up by haters yet actually. When I saw that someone had made one about this topic, I feared the worst; a bunch of homophobic douchebags going on about how the social justice warriors have ruined the franchise with their stupid inclusiveness, gross!

But actually I'm pleasantly surprised by the maturity which which this detail about Kung Jin has been received so far. If the worst people have to say is 'I don't care about that' or 'well Tekeda's straight, is that a big deal too?? derpy derrrp' then there's hope for TRMK yet. Way better than a thread full of 'no homo!'

There were definately some people in that other thread that I've lost all respect for because of that. But I like to stay positive, not to mention, there's nothing they can do about it. ^^