So Kung Jin is Gay

[MENTION=20660]Shredder6389[/MENTION] The problem with your argument is that you're attributing too much blame to homosexuals when it's clear the hate should be towards the media shoving what you see down your throat.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

I think you might be right. Thank you, Taj. I'll keep this in mind.

That's the main problem as of right now, but knowing a practice is unclean and being told otherwise doesn't help. I digress.

You don't have to stick your dick in someone's asshole to love them. Do you also see lesbians as unclean?

Neutral... I guess I just sit on the fence and try to reason if [in same sex marriage] love can exist, without evolving into a desire to express sexual intercourse with one's mate, which I believe two people of the same sex cannot properly engage in. Still beautiful people, but it's like their desires are mixed up and they are attracted to the same sex or something.

I believe lesbianism [from what I know of it] is perverse, but this is only referring to attempted sexual intercourse.

May I take this opportunity to say: Thank you, all of you for being as tolerant as you have. It's truly a breathe of fresh air to talk to people who are mature and reasonable, and not immature, mostly intolerant people who just about pull the 'homophobe card' at any opportunity.

If I've hurt any of you with anything I've said, PM's are always available for us to talk or clear up issues, because I don't wish to make enemies.

Last edited:
What's an enema?

And Jewish people are wonderful. Aslong as they're not trying to control the world.

For someone with strong opinions about anal sex, you don't seem to know a lot about it. Maybe have yourself a Google.

Also, you might want to stop reading StormFront or InfoWars or wherever you're getting this evil world-controlling Jews stuff.

Just some free advice!

For someone with strong opinions about anal sex, you don't seem to know a lot about it. Maybe have yourself a Google.

I know it's unclean, as it's obvious.

Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

Also, you might want to stop reading StormFront or InfoWars or wherever you're getting this evil world-controlling Jews stuff.

Just some free advice!

I don't follow his news sources. Haven't followed any for months but I believe it's true. Jews run Hollywood aswell as the banking system we live in. So I hear. The wealthiest people make all of the most important choices, and many of them are Jew's, including Winston Churchill.

Proof: http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill.html

This mother funker visits a sight called Jew Watch :rofl:

I was taught growing up that Churchill was English/British. Not Jewish. So of course it was a shock to me. That means I've been lied to, for most of my life.

Why would a Jew pretend to be English?...

This proves he wasn't English by birth, as we (the UK) had been led to believe in childhood. It's not hard to understand.

Keep religion out of it, please.

That doesn't make sense. Being a Jew means you believe in Judaism. It's like being a Christian or being a Muslim. It's ALL about religion!

Probably shouldn't go to a place called "Jew Watch" if you're looking for unbiased opinions and facts.

That doesn't make sense. Being a Jew means you believe in Judaism. It's like being a Christian or being a Muslim. It's ALL about religion!

A Hebrew is a Jew, ethnically speaking - which means to be a descendant of Abraham: http://www.scripturessay.com/are-the-jews-a-race-or-religion-define-jew-hebrew-israelites/

So what don't you understand, about being misled to believe someone was:

A - English by birth (which was claimed of him, iirc), not a Hebrew or a Jew.

B - A Roman Catholic.

His Jewish birth was deliberately hidden from everyone, and he was made-up/claimed to be English by birth? Why?

Misled to believe bullshit, yet again. And surprise, surprise. It's by the powers-that-be. Maybe he was an undercover informant.