-7/29
Found 8:47
Ermac Brutality: We Win

Araknia
13/30
Found 11:52
Erron Fatality: Serenity

Last edited:
I'm so happy NRS decided to save us time by giving us the option to unlock everything in the Krypt at once. Spending an extra $20 was so worth it and saves me so much time.

I could buy a case of beer with the money they're charging to buy the unlocking of the Krypt. I'd rather unlock the Krypt the honest way anyway, so I'd rather use that money on beer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'm so happy NRS decided to save us time by giving us the option to unlock everything in the Krypt at once. Spending an extra $20 was so worth it and saves me so much time.
You've got to be kidding. It is consumers like you with their need for instant gratification who are killing the gaming industry. Instead of experiencing the fun and the thrill of unlocking cool features and extras as a reward for actually playing the game, you'd rather shell out even more money to obtain the things that are already on the disc. That is utterly ridiculous to me. What happened to the good old days when hard work was rewarded? Oh yeah, people these days are lazy suckers, content to let the publishers nickel and dime them. All you are doing is contributing to the problem until eventually, a complete, finished game will be a thing of the past, and we'll be forced to continuously pay for features that should be included in the initial package. Good job.

I'll be streaming through the krypt fairly just because of the MKD konquest connection feel :cheers:

You've got to be kidding. It is consumers like you with their need for instant gratification who are killing the gaming industry. Instead of experiencing the fun and the thrill of unlocking cool features and extras as a reward for actually playing the game, you'd rather shell out even more money to obtain the things that are already on the disc. That is utterly ridiculous to me. What happened to the good old days when hard work was rewarded? Oh yeah, people these days are lazy suckers, content to let the publishers nickel and dime them. All you are doing is contributing to the problem until eventually, a complete, finished game will be a thing of the past, and we'll be forced to continuously pay for features that should be included in the initial package. Good job.

If he wants to buy the krypt, let him buy it.
I really doubt anything you just said will make him stand up and say 'He's right, I'm gonna change my life today!'
Strangely, it's not fun to some people. If he doesn't like it that much then that's his choice. It's purchasable for a reason. NRS wants you to spend more money on it.

Not to play devils advocate, but I would generally agree with you except for a few things. The price per item and the number of koins given by the game are grossly disproportionate. I played through and beat story mode already, with ALL of the koins I earned in story mode I was able to open less than ten items.

Secondly, the majority of the move lists, fatalities and brutalities, are hidden. A huge chunk of the games fundamental move list is hidden behind a secondary feature. Granted fatalities can be performed without unlocking them, so those can just be looked up. For some, this is fine. For others, not so much. A lot of people, myself being one of them, dont have endless amounts of time for videogames but love gaming. I have a full time job that requires constant training and learning new skills (IT professional), and that doesn't take into account other outside of work social engagments etc. I took a vacation day just for this game so that I could have time to play through the story.

For someone like me it is either accept that I will likely never see most of the games finishing moves or be forced to pay $20 to get the content I already paid for. Personally, I dont like either of those options. While I like the idea of the Krypt they need to find someway to make it a valuable addition to the game without hiding moves in it.

Pre patch - 2,500 koins per boss defeated
Post patch - 200 koins per boss defeated

My Krypt is going to stay locked for quite a while...

Last edited:
As someone suffering SEVERELY of arachnophobia, I can't run The Krypt. Knowing that a giant spider can jump up on the screen at any time scares the freaking shit out of me and so makes it impossible for me to unlock a part it. And because of this, I'm actually considering just putting real money into unlocking it all instead.

I don't WANT to. I really don't. I want to unlock and explore and actually PLAY THE GAME! But because of that spider jump scare, I might have to. And it freaking sucks. :/

As someone suffering SEVERELY of arachnophobia, I can't run The Krypt. Knowing that a giant spider can jump up on the screen at any time scares the freaking shit out of me and so makes it impossible for me to unlock a part it. And because of this, I'm actually considering just putting real money into unlocking it all instead.

I don't WANT to. I really don't. I want to unlock and explore and actually PLAY THE GAME! But because of that spider jump scare, I might have to. And it freaking sucks. :/

I feel you on that one, clearing the avaliable areas first, but I'm gonna go through with it. Pray for me haha

OP I'll keep an eye out today and post any I find

You took the words right out of my mouth. Well said.

Nothing that great comes out of there... skins, you can get by completing that characters tower. Fatalities you can get by putting in the code in game. And burtalities... you have to unblock, but 90% of difficult as shit to do. I've only managed to do 2 so far.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] I feel your pain. I don't know if I can make it through the spider cave...

For those who cant go into the krypt because of aracnophoby, play on PC, every game with spiders some guy make a no-spiders mod lol

Last edited:
@ Incubus Lord and Bruzzrad, if either of you are playing on PS4 you can most likely get someone from here to unlock the stuff for you by taking control of your game. Otherwise, maybe have a brave couch buddy come over?

Honestly, with the amount of koins it gives, it is unlikely I will ever unlock everything.

The Dragon King Set (icon/background/border) will speed things up when you have all factions leveled up to 50.

It pays out 1,700 kions per win with faction kill.

- Set Bonus: +250 koins per win
- ICON: + 150 koins per faction kill
- Background: + 800 koins per faction kill
- Border: + 500 koins per win

Some people don't have tons of free time to unlock everything. Who cares if they pay to unlock costumes. It has no effect on game play.