MKX Showcase Stream -- Perfect Legend, Ed Boon, &c.

mandead

So apparently there's a stream at 3PM PST over at: http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive

a94f1b3a2b6de9bb21f1d5df2904f493.png

554d003c74259718af340e0c283fa85f.png

Thanks to TYM for the heads up.

Even though it's true like Perfect Legend said that he's not familiar with match-up, it's lovely to see Ferra/Torr are devastating in right hands.

definitely watch with "source" quality on. 60fps. otherwise it's pixelated, laggy piece of shit.

have they shown Kitana, Mileena, jacqui or cassie. ive yet to see any of those characters at a descent level. I hope we dont see scorpion or kung lao the whole time. lol

Twin Galaxies... isn't that the arcade that was featured in A Fistfull of Quarters where they really cheated the crap out of Steve Wiebe?

Twin Galaxies... isn't that the arcade that was featured in A Fistfull of Quarters where they really cheated the crap out of Steve Wiebe?

Nope that was FunSpot. I know because I live 20 minutes from it :D I played SO MUCH Mortal Kombat at that arcade when I was younger

oh my god, fix the audio. It sounds like someone is hooked up to a ventilator

edit: What happened to Tom Brady? Does he not play MK professionally anymore?

Interesting. Ed wont deconfirm Rain. He simply said "Hes not part of the Kombat pack but thats all I can say at this point"

Gives me hope that there are either hidden characters we dont know about or we get more DLC characters in the future.

Also interesting he said that the timed Krypt's are "like we had before in conquest mode" and we all remember those were hidden characters.

edit: Brace yourselves. Ed pretty much confirmed that online is going to be dodgy. Great to hear though that MKX's pre orders have doubled the total number of sales for MK9

Last edited: