Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

My...well, not exactly a wish list but the returning characters i think its going to have or at least some of them.

Subzero
Scorpion
Kitana
Mileena
Takeda
Jacqui
Kung Jin
Sareena
Cassie
Liu Kang
Jade
Shang Tsung
Tanya
Rain
Raiden
Frost
Li Mei
Kotal
Reptile

Now your list is perfected.

-Longer more in depth story. (Like MKX's story but i felt there could have been more)
-Few New Characters (ex: Kano's Son)
-Few returning characters as playable we haven't seen in awhile (Frost, Fujin, Kai, Kira Li Mei etc)
-More behind the scene content. (MoCap, Voice Actors, Art Dev)

Just a few Ideas. Im sure ill come back with more ideas

Initial Roster:
Subzero
Scorpion
Kitana
D'vorah
Takeda
Jacqui
Kung Jin
Sareena
Cassie
Liu Kang (Secret)
Jade (Herself or possessed by the woman in her MK9 ending.) (Secret)
Shang Tsung (Secret)
Tanya
Rain
Raiden
Kira
Li Mei
Kotal
Reptile
Hotaru
Havik
Fujin
Kano's Son
* Custom Character
* Random Select

DLC Pre-Order Bonus:
Onaga

DLC Season Pass 1:
Mileena 2 (Ressurected as another clone of hers retaining her memories, thoughts, and motives.)
Johnny Cage
Reiko
Nitara

Sub-Boss: Onaga

Final Boss Round 1: Liu Kang (Human)

Final Boss Round 2: Liu Kang (Dragon Form)

Last edited:
I wonder if Shang Tsung will be our next big boss in MK11 seeing that the Arcade endings has him cameoed and mention in other people's endings. Emrac ending could end up becoming cannon where Shang Tsung returns at full power by absorbing Ermac's souls inside of him.

Well considering that this is a wishlist , I thought I'd throw in my two cents. This is highly unlikely but seeing as Raiden will no longer show mercy to those who threaten EarthRealm, he'll go to extreme measures in order to protect it. A theory that I've seen mentioned would be the Elder Gods resurrecting both Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, forming the Deadly Alliance with one goal, kill Raiden. Practically what Quan Chi's MKX arcade ending showed. I'm sure a lot of folk here would be against bringing back Quan Chi, or rather most are against bringing back kharacters that have died in a previous game. Honestly there are almost limitless possibilities for the next MK installment.

If I had my way, I'd remove Ferra/Torr, Jacqui Briggs, Jax, Kung Jin, Sonya Blade, and Takeda. I'm sure a couple of you are glad I don't work for NRS. Now, don't get me wrong I enjoyed Ferra/Torr, I found them an odd but adorable dual just as much as the next person but their arcade ending ruined the kharacter for me, granted it's non-canonical but the damage has been done. Jacqui? Don't care for her, Jax? Shouldn't have returned in MKX, Kung Jin? Didn't find him all that interesting to be honest, and no it's not because he's supposedly gay. Sonya? Ehh, we have Cassie I don't think we really needed her (I know, I know, the same can be said about Johnny Cage.) and finally Takeda? Also did not wow me, just seemed uninteresting despite them throwing him in with Scorpion. These are just my opinions and I'm sure those that I have mentioned here will make it in the next game.

If I could have 3 kharacter's guaranteed a spot on the roster in the next game they'll have to be Noob Saibot, Sareena, and Tanya. I may be alone in saying this but I'd like to see the roles reversed and have Sareena try and help Noob Saibot as he once helped her.

If I had my way, I'd remove Ferra/Torr, Jax, and Sonya.

If I could have 3 kharacter's guaranteed a spot on the roster in the next game they'll have to be Noob Saibot, Sareena, and Tanya. I may be alone in saying this but I'd like to see the roles reversed and have Sareena try and help Noob Saibot as he once helped her.

There I fixed it for you.

I wonder what new characters could they create for MK11? We have a cowboy character, so maybe a pirate theme character would be cool. Pirates can be badasses and brutal too. I had a idea in my head for a while of a Pirate that travel across the seas of Outworld and holding the biggest black market between Outworld and Earthrelam for many years.

I expect a new Black Dragon character at the very least, though I wouldn't mind if they used Tasia. Otherwise I dunno.

Same boat as you with this. In MKX we find out through Intro dialogue between Kano and Erron B, Kobra is dead, most likely and i am fine with that!

Kano's ending had a new member, his son who was in training. I just hope he isn't a copy of his pappi!
I would love to see Tasia & Kira make a return.
Also to see generic Black Dragon Merc (from the MKX Comic) make cameo's, nothing prominent but something to show the BD has a structured faction. I mean Sonya had her Special Forces (Johnny, Cassie, Kenshi, Jax, Takeda, Jacqui & Generic Soldiers), Quan Chi has the Brotherhood (Revenants & Demons/Oni's), Sub Zero has the Lin Kuei (Frost & Lin Kuei Warriors) & Raiden had his White Lotus (Fujin & Monks-not much good they were) but they all had a team. I want to see Kano's group.

I wonder what happen to Kano after MKX? It seems like that he was taken custody after his defeat. I haven't follow the MKX comic in months due to being really busy with school and work, I think the other Black Dragon members could find Kano and break him free from prison assuming that the other ones are not dead.

I'd like to see Kano retire and his son rise to take his place, like in his ladder ending. I'm all for Kano, Sonya, Johnny, Kenshi and Jax sitting out as NPCs and letting the new generation shine.

I expect a new Black Dragon character at the very least, though I wouldn't mind if they used Tasia. Otherwise I dunno.

Kano's son.

Tasia is good too. Forget Jarek and Kobra (leave them as NPCs).

Kira would be good as a newly developed character.

Here is how I'd like to see if it's the Black Dragon is against the Special Forces in MK11...

It should be Kano's son, Tasia, Kira, and Tremor vs Cassie, Jaqcui, Takeda, and Kung Jin

Shao Kahn
Raiden
Taven
Havik
Shinnok
Kotal Kahn
Shang Tsung

Sub Boss
Dahlia

Final Boss
Argus

Secret Boss
Either Kia, Jataaka, or Sareena depending on the methods to get there, i.e. Just,bee of flawless victories, number of times you blocked, etc.