- 3 variations per characters still
- 4 fatalities per character - 1 that can be done in each variation, 1 unique to variation,so Hanzo Hasashi will not remove his skin for toasty or breath fire, but his masked version will.
- each faction represented in equal number of characters (if you need Black Dragon, make it Kano, Tremor, Kabal and some new ones, so people actually want to join it)
- chess kombat returns and can be used for online wars
- some classic arenas presented (i seriously miss Portal and Kombat Tomb for years now)
- characters who died in MKX stay dead
- each klassic character should have updated version of their klassic costumes (more deatils in order to not look bland), each ninja should have his own classic costume (for example - Ermac MK1, Reptile MK2, Sub-Zero MK3, Smoke UMK3, Scorpion MK4, Noob MKMyth) update and updated version of their classic fatality
- stage animalities/fatalities
- final boss should fight harder (like Reptile in MK1 tower compared to others) not cheaper
sorry for my english
Considering the character usage stats, I think that good roster would be mkx roster with Reptile, Kano, Quan Chi and Shinnok removed. 4 past character added and 2-4 new characters added. Reptile should return via DLC.
This is highly unlikely to happen (if only because it'd be the most female-heavy roster ever), but it's my ideal:
All the new MKX characters return. Yes, even Ferra/Torr. Let's see what they can do with a story chapter of their own, perhaps. Cassie and Jacqui should get flashbacks to help flesh them out the way Kung Jin and Takeda were in MKX.
Roster additions: Tanya, Rain, Sindel, Fujin, Shang Tsung, Li Mei, Ashrah
DLC: [two guests], Sareena, Cyrax
Relegated to NPC: Johnny, Sonya, Kano, Kenshi (have Takeda develop some of the TK), Jade the glowy green ghost
Absent post-MKX: Quan Chi, Shinnok, Jax (MKX ending is canon), Ermac (MKX ending is canon), Tremor (one and done fanservice, like Skarlet)
And then three or four new characters. Kano's son from his ladder ending seems an obvious choice.
Last edited by Imperatrix Sindel; 05-04-2015 at 12:12 AM.
sorry for my english
Ferra (Only her from her MKX ending.)
Jade (The woman in Jade's MK9 ending possessing Jade's body.) (Boss)
Bo Rai Cho
Mileena 2 (A reincarnation of Mileena with the same memories, thoughts, and goals.)
Onaga is the main boss OR Jade (possessed by the woman in her MK9 ending) is the main boss. The other can be the sub-boss.
Sonya dies in the beginning of the game, making her NPC. (We already have Cassie.)
How arcade ladder will be...
10. Onaga or Jade as the final boss.
9. Onaga or Jade (who ever isn't the main boss) will be the second single sub-boss.
8. Kitana and Liu Kang as endurance sub-boss characters.
7. Dark Raiden as the first single sub-boss.
1-6. Normal characters.
You'll believe God is a woman.
With Quan Chi gone, I hope to see a proper comeback with Shang Tsung. It been a long since we had him in action. I guess Raiden could be our big bad of MK11 given how MKX ended.
It's time NRS gets a new creative team and explores new worlds and dives into the merging of realms, arenas with half earth / half wastelands etc + having more fantasy inspired characters and creatures, less humans. The good vs. evil, earthrealm vs. the rest has been told. Bring back all for another armageddon game. This game really did not do it for me since they overdid it with the gimmicks of so many weapons, futuristic bland story telling and not taking any major steps towards a new type of story.
I like the suggestion of having the story dive into Edenia more, but only if that means no more tournament nonsense and Kotal / Shao / Shang Tsung vs. Edenia & earthrealm or some dumb stuff like that. I like the story to be bold, so have earthrealm and the netherrealm fully merge at which point Raiden join the Elder Gods as a protector of Earth Realm is no longer necessary since earth does not excist any more.
This then ends Shinnok and Quan Chi since they wanted this and with their mission complete and death in MKX, let them stay dead. Fujin was alive in MKX so he can stay the god of air (wind). Liu Kang is finally granted his wish to become the god of fire, Rain can be the god of water and Tremor the god of earth. Their mission would be to try to control the elements. With the realms merged, this is complicated and probably very hard to control, made harder by none other then: Havik.
His character could be re-told as a clerc serving Shinnok and Quan Chi, working behind the scenes to make sure the realms would be merged. Another twist could be that Tremor and Rain are evil and would thus use their element to maintain chaos while Fujin & Liu use it for good. This would also work as far as balance goes since Rain is in Edenia, while Fujin & Liu are in the merged realm and Tremor in outworld. One part of the story could be for Fujin to convince all three to help in the merged realm to control the elements and make it a place that's at least under control.
This is made worse by Havik's plan to merge Edenia with this new world as well. Edenia is the last place of safe haven and would be the last realm where people could live in peace. The merged world are doomed but at least if the elements are under control, would be of no threat to other realms. The problem is that Edenia is divided as Tanya believes he should be the one in control whereas Kitana believes she's the rightful heir.
As I understand it, Edenia is still technically part of outworld so this is where Kotal Kahn plays a role. He still do not wants to grant them their own control, but with the the threat of merger, a war breaks out between the different parties. Kotal Kahn, Kitana, Tanya and lastly: Shang Tsung. He could return by taking control of Sindel as she was a revenant and technically his soul was still alive and the body in Quan Chi's fortress is a perfect host so he could look a bit different
Kitana was then saved by Liu Kang as now a fire god could give him those kind of powers or through their love lol. This took a lot of power out of him, so he could not save Kung Lao whom he burned to save his soul (Kung Jin wanting revenge another small plot point, but rather not, hate simple revenge nonsense).
Shang Tsung would want to work out a deal with Havik, Kotal Kahn would have beef with Shang Tsung and vice versa as well as some of the Edenian parties. One of the Edenian would try to use the elements and chaos as well so there's a lot of big battles to be fought out.
As far as characters go, I'd like to see something like this then:
- Fujin (god, no alliance)
- Tremor (god, no alliance)
- Rain (god, ally of Tanya)
- Liu Kang (god, ally of Kitana)
- Shang Tsung
- Ermac (Shang Tsung ally)
- Scorpion (turned evil or use of his anger that is still inside him, Shang Tsung ally)
- Kotal Kahn
- Ferra / Torr (Kotal ally)
- Reptile (Kotal ally)
- Bo Rai Cho (Kitana ally)
- Kung Jin (Kitana ally)
- Sub-Zero (Kitana ally)
- Cassie (Kitana ally)
- D'vorah (no alliance)
- Havik (no alliance)
- NEW Tarkata (king of the Tarkatan, more brutal, bigger & Shang Tsung ally)
- NEW Osh-Tek champion / warrior & Kotal Kahn ally)
- NEW Edenian character (Tanya ally)
- NEW Edenian character (Kotal ally, wants it to be with Outworld and respects the status quo)
- NEW character created in the merge (Havik ally?)
- NEW spritiual character (africa inspired, more ghostlike appearance)
- NEW earthling (fighter, none of that futuristic stuff)
- NEW fantasy based character (Shang Tsung ally)
- NEW fantasy based character (Tanya ally)
- NEW creature (animal inspired)
While I like Erron Black, his story sucked, his ending kind of fulfilled his mission and guns are not my favourite.
The other newcomers Takeda & Jacqui are just a lame romance and can retire after one game.
Jax, Kenshi, Sonya & Johnny simply died or retired, don't care either way.
I would kill Cassie as well, but they are sure keeping her.
Raiden, Kung Lao, Quan Chi & Shinnok I already explained.
I would love Goro, but I think a new Shokan or none at all would be better.
Last edited by goro15; 05-07-2015 at 01:38 PM.
I think NRS has something plan for Shang Tsung for the next game. Shang Tsung had a cameo in Ermac's ending and was references a few other times in the arcade endings. Not to mention both Quan Chi and Shinnok are both dead, it's time for Shang Tsung to make a proper come back. It won't surprise me if he has been hiding the shadows making plans during the Netherealm Invasion and Outworld Civil War.
Mileena and Baraka could work as members of the Army of Darkness in the Neather Realm for Liu Kang, Raiden and Kitana.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)