Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Re: Story Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    Uh, you do know that Ermac, Kotal Kahn, Reptile and D'Vorah were all on Mileena's side until Kotal decided to mutiny against Mileena, right?
    Story mode explained that.
    The comics also take place BEFORE the MKX game, and thus Ermac could have been double-crossing her.
    Did you ever think of that?
    Well, the komics are already showing Kotal Kahn as Emperor while Mileena was overthrown. Ermac is on Mileena's side after she was overthrown in the komic, and Ermac explicitly aided in overthrowing her to begin with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Defender of EarthRealm
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Re: Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

I could see Ermac as a double-agent. Might be the plan from the very start.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to theincubuslord For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    Well, the komics are already showing Kotal Kahn as Emperor while Mileena was overthrown. Ermac is on Mileena's side after she was overthrown in the komic, and Ermac explicitly aided in overthrowing her to begin with.
    That still doesn't negate the possibility of Ermac being a double agent, though.
    The whole purpose of a double agent is that they serve 2 sides, but are only truly loyal to 1 side.
    He could just be faking his loyalty to Mileena.

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

How the hell can Ermac be a double agent when he blatantly betrayed Mileena right in front of her? Mileena would've attempted to execute him on the spot if he even attempted to approach her.

Defender of EarthRealm
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

How the hell can Ermac be a double agent when he blatantly betrayed Mileena right in front of her? Mileena would've attempted to execute him on the spot if he even attempted to approach her.

Tune in next time at "Who's Ermac's Ally"! :D

Black Dragon Recruit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

D'Vorah has a nice set for being an insect-type character. Seeing the story mode, revealing herself as a traitor for Shinnok, I think a new Kytinn shall take her place but would never betray Kotal Kahn. A spider Kytinn would be perfect. In fact, if it was a ninja I think it can take over Rain's place (specifically: his colors). Name: Anansi (like after the myth of Anansi - the spider who tells stories)

PSN
    Guyver_Spawn_27
    Steam
    GS27
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I hope factions return in MK11 and make them less broken this time. Add some new factions like Shirai Ryu, so that Lin Kuei won't always come on top. Edenian Resistance and Red Dragon would make cool new factions as well.
    Last edited by Guyver Spawn; 06-07-2015 at 03:09 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Guyver Spawn For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

The only factions that should be available in MK11 are the Lin Kuei and the Shirai Ryu.

PSN
    Guyver_Spawn_27
    Steam
    GS27
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

What new characters do you want to see in MK11? The ones I would like to see are:

Egyptian theme god character - If we can have a aztec god like Kotal Khan work then seeing a Egyptian theme god in the MK universe would be cool. As long they don't try to copy Anubis from War Gods or Lord Beerus from DBZ then I would be cool on what type of Egyptain theme god that they can come up with in the MK universe.

Pirate theme character - If a cowboy theme character like Erron Black can work then I don't see why a pirate can't work in the MK universe.

Kytinn Male character - The concept art of a Kytinn Male by artist Justin Murray looked really cool and I would love to see it be used one day.

New Red Dragon character - With Hsu Hao and Mavado dead for good, I would like to see a new Red Dragon character that is good for once. Someone who is not lame and generic like Mavado was.

New Oni/Demon character that is not a boss or sub boss

I think 4-5 new characters is a good limit for MK11.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver Spawn View Post
    Egyptian theme god character - If we can have a aztec god like Kotal Khan work then seeing a Egyptian theme god in the MK universe would be cool. As long they don't try to copy Anubis from War Gods or Lord Beerus from DBZ then I would be cool on what type of Egyptain theme god that they can come up with in the MK universe.
    Ermac IMO.

Pirate theme character - If a cowboy theme character like Erron Black can work then I don't see why a pirate can't work in the MK universe.
    Kano IMO.

Kytinn Male character - The concept art of a Kytinn Male by artist Justin Murray looked really cool and I would love to see it be used one day.
    I'd rather see a new Tarkatan first.

New Red Dragon character - With Hsu Hao and Mavado dead for good, I would like to see a new Red Dragon character that is good for once. Someone who is not lame and generic like Mavado was.
    Well, I'd rather they first focus on making the Black Dragon a legit faction. But it would be cool for Kano to have a new, legit rival, other than same old Sonya. Although I dig the idea of Kano and Kotal being big-time enemies following the events of MKX.

New Oni/Demon character that is not a boss or sub boss
    I'd like to see this, and I'd also like to see them develop the demons they already have - Noob Saibot, Smoke, etc. Imagine Nightwolf transformed into a demonic half-man half-beast, who corrupts nature as he summons it to aid him. Smoke turned into a smoke monster. These guys have tons of potential to be rediscovered in the new timeline.

I think 4-5 new characters is a good limit for MK11.
    Agreed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to p.W For This Useful Post:

Black Dragon Recruit
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by p.W View Post
    Ermac IMO.

Kano IMO.

I'd rather see a new Tarkatan first.

Well, I'd rather they first focus on making the Black Dragon a legit faction. But it would be cool for Kano to have a new, legit rival, other than same old Sonya. Although I dig the idea of Kano and Kotal being big-time enemies following the events of MKX.

I'd like to see this, and I'd also like to see them develop the demons they already have - Noob Saibot, Smoke, etc. Imagine Nightwolf transformed into a demonic half-man half-beast, who corrupts nature as he summons it to aid him. Smoke turned into a smoke monster. These guys have tons of potential to be rediscovered in the new timeline.

Agreed.
    Viking theme character: What about a viking-type character? Anything that connects Norse mythology.

Bird themed character: We got Reptile for lizards, D'Vorah for insects, so why not birds?

Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

I want a dominatrix themed female character!

You'll believe God is a woman.

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

The Dominatrix theme is a glorified garbage fire.

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

The only factions that should be available in MK11 are the Lin Kuei and the Shirai Ryu.
    - The White Lotus can still exist if Bo Rai Cho isn't dead, and didn't Kung Jin also join the White Lotus at 1 point?

- The Black Dragon can live on in MK11, even if Kano is dead, if his ending holds any value in MK11 and his son is in training.

- The Special Forces are stronger than ever, especially with the new batch of heroes in MKX, even if Jax and Sonya sit out next game.
    Cassie, Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin can take that SF mantle, as much as it may put some people's panties in bunches.

- NetherRealm faction is still strong, especially after the MKX ending, with Kitana and Liu Kang being the new rulers of the underworld.

I do agree that the Shirau Ryu would be good to see in MK11, especially since now they are under the tutelage of a more level-headed Hanzo Hasashi.

Hollywood Superstar reikoiskahn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

- The White Lotus can still exist if Bo Rai Cho isn't dead, and didn't Kung Jin also join the White Lotus at 1 point?

- The Black Dragon can live on in MK11, even if Kano is dead, if his ending holds any value in MK11 and his son is in training.

- The Special Forces are stronger than ever, especially with the new batch of heroes in MKX, even if Jax and Sonya sit out next game.
    Cassie, Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin can take that SF mantle, as much as it may put some people's panties in bunches.

- NetherRealm faction is still strong, especially after the MKX ending, with Kitana and Liu Kang being the new rulers of the underworld.

I do agree that the Shirau Ryu would be good to see in MK11, especially since now they are under the tutelage of a more level-headed Hanzo Hasashi.
    I haven't really cared much for the Faction War aspect of MKX but, I'd like to see some new ones added for the next game, including: Shirai Ryu, Shokan, and Tarkata.

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reikoiskahn View Post
    I haven't really cared much for the Faction War aspect of MKX but, I'd like to see some new ones added for the next game, including: Shirai Ryu, Shokan, and Tarkata.
    The Faction War, Living Towers and Klassic Towers are the only reason why I still play MKX from time to time, given that the online mode in MKX is still complete and utter garbage.

Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Shirai Ryu Faction Kills:

1. Spear Decapitation (A spear shoots out from the side of the screen and impales the opponent's head. Then the spear takes the head, decapitating the enemy in the process.)

2. Shirai Ryu Ninja Slice (A Shirai Ryu ninja quickly dashes through the opponent while slicing the waist with a sword. Then the victim's splits horizontally in half.)

3. Flying Swords (First, a sword thrown by a Shirai Ryu ninja impales the opponent at the chest, making him go on his knees. Then another sword that is thrown impales the loser at the back of the head, making him fall forward but the victim gets propped up by the swords so he remains on his knees while leaning forward.)

4. Kunai Fury (There would be multiple Kunai blades impaling the victim all over his body before he falls to the ground.

5. The Shirai Ryu Way (First, 2 spears impale each of the opponent's arms and rips them off. Then, while the opponent is screaming in agony, a sword thrown by a Shirai Ryi member impales the victim's forehead, making him fall to the ground.)

You'll believe God is a woman.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty_Freak For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

What if Shujinko came back as a villain. They could combine Onaga and Shujinko in to one character. He's possessed by damashi (he dragon king's soul? New twist?) ? Then maybe Shujinko has special moves where Onaga's power flowa out of him. Similar to Liu Kang a bit. Just random thoughts I had today about MK11.
    Last edited by Noob-Zer013; 11-17-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Hollywood Superstar reikoiskahn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The Faction War, Living Towers and Klassic Towers are the only reason why I still play MKX from time to time, given that the online mode in MKX is still complete and utter garbage.
    Do you need PS plus in order to send match requests to your friends? I refuse to pay for that crap...

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reikoiskahn View Post
    Do you need PS plus in order to send match requests to your friends? I refuse to pay for that crap...
    I'm not entirely sure.
    I'd imagine so, since playing MKX online matches requires PS Plus and Live.
    I did hear that that PS Plus wasn't needed for any of the Living Towers or Faction War stuff.
    Again, though, I'm not entirely sure, but I'll know by March (when my subscription is up) as I don't plan on renewing my subscription.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information