Ferra/torr ending (spoiler)

This is such an interesting concept. Though it makes it hard for the character to return. But a HUGE fan of their race, want to know more

I agree. It seems like it could be an interesting idea. Shawn Kittelsen, the man behind the comics, said an upcoming issue will look at Ferra/Torr's origins more in-depth so we'll know a bit more about them soon enough. What do you think of buffed up Ferra?

I agree. It seems like it could be an interesting idea. Shawn Kittelsen, the man behind the comics, said an upcoming issue will look at Ferra/Torr's origins more in-depth so we'll know a bit more about them soon enough. What do you think of buffed up Ferra?

That's great news, I really want to know more of the origin on the race and their character. I think buffed Ferra is awesome, I love this concept and hope that the race becomes a mainstay in the MK lore.

That's great news, I really want to know more of the origin on the race and their character. I think buffed Ferra is awesome, I love this concept and hope that the race becomes a mainstay in the MK lore.

If you find out Ferra's voice actor, let me know. I'd like to know what else they've worked on.