Kitana or mileena

I feel like, because of her facial deformities, Mileena dresses slutty. Therefore some of the gamers like her more. I however, like Mileena because she has cooler moves than Kitana. What did Kitana ever have, that dumb fan lift? Puu-leeze!

Ms.Hilton said:
I feel like, because of her facial deformities, Mileena dresses slutty. Therefore some of the gamers like her more. I however, like Mileena because she has cooler moves than Kitana. What did Kitana ever have, that dumb fan lift? Puu-leeze!

That doesn't really make any sense. She dresses like a slut because she's deformed? You are what you are and if your face is as messed up as hers, I don't think it matters what you wear, people are still going to notice your face. Besides, all the females dress slutty. Sheeva's the worst.

Yeah Sheeva is the worst. But what I meant by saying Mileena dresses slutty is, when you have a defect, you try to draw peoples attention away from it. And what better way to have people ignore your crazy face, then to dress like a total hoe? If men see boobs, they may not even realize you HAVE a face.

Example, J.Lo at the grammys. That dress caused a huge commotion and everyone remembers it, but I bet NOONE can tell me what color her eyeshadow was. lol