MORTAL KOMBAT X KOMPLETE KUSTOM SOUNDTRACK (32O Kbps)

Hey Thanks ...That was great....
But I 'm still in doubt that m\all mortal kombat x soundtrack it is!
I also want Mkx all musics (ost )komplete!
Is this enough?
If not have yo a link of downloading all of them?
Thnx

Oh hey hows it going? This isnt the actual MKX soundtrack to the game.... its a kustom soundtrack i made from different songs from different action movies.

I actually make a new one for MKXL.

Lots of new songs.

47 songs in total. But you need a nice surround sound system with bass to fully enjoy it. New songs from the following movies/shows were added in:

Terminator Genisys
Fast and Furious 7
Guardians of the Galaxy
Mad Maxx: Fury Road
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Mortal Kombat X (Story mode)

I also removed alot of songs from the original kustom soundtrack. I will make a thread with the link for download once I have finished it....

Im still waiting for the "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice" OST to come out on March 18th. Then i will remix a few songs from there and add them to the final soundtrack. Also... once Captain America: Civil War OST comes out at a later date, i will add some of those songs to the thread with an additional download link.

Kk cheers and thank you for listening

Last edited:
I listened them! There were really nice tracks .
I reaally liked it.
specially : Rap it up instrumental.
also again I listened to Furious 7 !
Thank You bro

Sweet!. I have a newer version of the soundtrack now. It will be the final one, as I doubt Kombat Pack 3 will ever become a reality and now I only play Doom....

I will update the links soon

There is new tracks on it from:

Batman V Superman,
Captain America Civil War

I would like to add that this soundtrack only reaches its highest potential when accompanied by a subwoofer system.

Cheers