MORTAL KOMBAT X KOMPLETE KUSTOM SOUNDTRACK (32O Kbps)

MK9

--- MORTAL KOMBAT X KOMPLETE KUSTOM SOUNDTRACK (320 kbps MP3) ---

***MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD LINK'S LOCATED BELOW IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION***

*** PLEASE NOTE: This Custom Soundtrack is ONLY usable with the X-BOX 360, PS4 and PC version of the game (...for now...)! ***

First of all, I would like to THANK ALL of you who downloaded my previous MK9 Kustom Kompilation! Your positive feedback made this NEW Kompilation possible! So cheers to all of you! Well without further ado, lets get this show on the road shall we!?!?

***NOTE***

This soundtrack has a lot of tracks from my previous MK9 Kustom Soundtrack... HOWEVER.....I have removed all of the "FATALITY" tracks as well as all the tracks that I thought do not "FIT" this CURRENT version of Mortal Kombat! There are a lot of cuts, but the NEW inclusion of 16 PERFECT tracks shall keep you all PUMPED UP (And at times... EMOTIONAL) for the NEXT battle!!!! TOTAL TRACKS: 59

NEW ALBUMS INCLUDED:

Clash of the Titans
Fast and the Furious 7 OST & "movie" Soundtrack
Thor the Dark World
Inception
A Good Day to Die Hard
Rush
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

--- REMEMBER ---

"THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?... WHOS NEXT?...."

Submit a youtube link of the song you think would work perfectly for this game, if it is up to par then I shall FIND IT & REMIX IT and include it in an UPDATED FINAL MORTAL KOMBAT X SOUNDTRACK (Please include the Artist, Album, Year and Song title)! FATALITY!...

--- PLEASE REMEMBER ---

In order to use this properly for the PS4 version, please turn "IN GAME MUSIC" to volume: 0% (ZERO) and all other "IN GAME" audio levels to: 100%, Next set your Music USB app (on PS4) to volume: 17/25 (17 from 25! Not 18, not 19, not 20, etc...). Please follow those simple steps in order to fully enjoy the soundtrack. If you are NOT playing the game with a surround sound system, including a sub-woofer... I wouldn't bother downloading this soundtrack. It wont be as enjoyable! okay cheers everyone!

:D

--- DOWNLOAD SECTION ---

***MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD LINKS:***

MORTAL KOMBAT X KOMPLETE KUSTOM SOUNDTRACK PART 1

MORTAL KOMBAT X KOMPLETE KUSTOM SOUNDTRACK PART 2

--- COMING SOON ---

Music from:

-Mortal Kombat X Official Soundtrack
-Get Hard 2015
-Avengers: Age of Ultron (***I am very excited to work on this album***)

Please leave comments/reviews in this forum after download has been viewed and tested by YOU the users on "TRMK.ORG"! Your feedback is MOST welcome (Negative or Positive!)

Thank you for your time and consideration, have a nice day!

-Tony

Also, if you have any PERSONAL comments, you can private message me in my inbox here at “TRMK.ORG”! Also please DON’T forget to give me “REP” points! Thanks!

Cheers everyone, and HAPPY FATALITIES!

;)

Last edited:
No one has downloaded this yet?... hmmmm... maybe i shouldn't have bothered with this soundtrack. I was just trying to contribute. Oh well.

Cheers

:)

I have downloaded it I cant wait to hear the great MKX music.

Please leave a review. I would love to know what you think

What is this?
Music from MKX?

No, its kustom music that you can use with your game. Its not heavy metal or anything like that, dark yes, blood-pumping yes!
Once someone rips the game music and put it on the net, then I shall re-mix the tracks and include them in as well

Enjoy

Permission denied for download #1.

That's an interesting selection, most people wouldn't have gone with so much orchestral stuff for an MK soundtrack. I'm really digging the Inception tracks in there, I've heard that soundtrack so many times I can spot them with my ears closed.

This is a great idea, I hope you don't mind if I try as well! My selection is a bit rockier on average.

Empress for a Day - Mileena's theme
Second Chance - Sub-Zero's theme
Blind Swordsman - Kenshi's theme
Kick it in the Ass - Jax's theme
Emperor's New Groove - Kotal Kahn's theme
Dark Angel - Kitana's theme
Not Human - Reptile's theme
Heart of the World - the Jinsei
25 Years - Johnny Cage's theme :laugh:
Lucifer Risen - Shinnok's theme
Black Dragon - Kano's theme
End of the Line - Raiden's theme
You Killed Us All - Liu Kang vs. Raiden
Outgunned - Erron Black's theme
Hell to Pay - Scorpion's theme
Rockin Rollin - Cassie's theme
One Emperor or Another - Ermac's theme

Last edited:
Permission denied for download #1.

That's an interesting selection, most people wouldn't have gone with so much orchestral stuff for an MK soundtrack. I'm really digging the Inception tracks in there, I've heard that soundtrack so many times I can spot them with my ears closed.

This is a great idea, I hope you don't mind if I try as well! My selection is a bit rockier on average.

Empress for a Day - Mileena's theme
Second Chance - Sub-Zero's theme
Blind Swordsman - Kenshi's theme
Kick it in the Ass - Jax's theme
Emperor's New Groove - Kotal Kahn's theme
Dark Angel - Kitana's theme
Not Human - Reptile's theme
Heart of the World - the Jinsei
25 Years - Johnny Cage's theme :laugh:
Lucifer Risen - Shinnok's theme
Black Dragon - Kano's theme
End of the Line - Raiden's theme
You Killed Us All - Liu Kang vs. Raiden
Outgunned - Erron Black's theme
Hell to Pay - Scorpion's theme
Rockin Rollin - Cassie's theme
One Emperor or Another - Ermac's theme

Both download links are working for me... sometimes you may have to select "I am not a robot" option and then type in the text you see in the little box. Then press authorize download.

I've just received a few private messages to add songs from these select OST Albums:

Training Day
Transporter 1, 2 and 3
Expendables 2 and 3
Hitman,
The Rock,
Face/Off
Bad Boys 1 and 2

so working on that right now

Just checked out some of the tracks and they fit really well! Thanks putting this all together :)

I have the PC version of the game and I was just wondering where I put the tracks so they replace the originals? I bet I'm missing something obvious here...

Anyway, thanks again!

dXnqU6D.gif

-Killer Instinct / Mick Gordon

Just checked out some of the tracks and they fit really well! Thanks putting this all together :)

I have the PC version of the game and I was just wondering where I put the tracks so they replace the originals? I bet I'm missing something obvious here...

Anyway, thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback. You will be happy to know that I have added many new songs (20+) and will be adding download link soon. As for how you get your computer to play you own music, im not to sure.... but I know its possible for the PS4 version. check google.

Cheers

dXnqU6D.gif

-Killer Instinct / Mick Gordon

Now now, don't be shitty. Was gonna post a reaction gif in response to your obvious effort to help, but figured your avatar does the job for me (don't care if it's an inside joke...moving on).

Anyway, I just assumed that, on the PC at least, the music tracks would need to be put somewhere specific so they would change when starting a new fight, etc. Guess that's not how it works here. Will just use steam or vlc.

Thanks!

Now now, don't be shitty. Was gonna post a reaction gif in response to your obvious effort to help, but figured your avatar does the job for me (don't care if it's an inside joke...moving on).

Anyway, I just assumed that, on the PC at least, the music tracks would need to be put somewhere specific so they would change when starting a new fight, etc. Guess that's not how it works here. Will just use steam or vlc.

Thanks!

Hello there. I actually think the songs are on the PC disc themselves. I figure that if you take out the cd (while playing) and insert a music cd then it will work.

Hellooooooo everyone! I have just updated the links with NEW soundtrack files. Please verify that you are NOT a robot, before downloading.... otherwise it will not let you download. okay thanks again, hope everyone enjoys! I added 20+ NEW songs!

Cheers

Just to clarify: This is not a mod for the game which replaces MKX's default, sucky BGM, but simply a collection of music recommended to accompany playing them game... right?[

Because if these are mods, is the upacker / repack tool for the game's music files available for all to use?

Just to clarify: This is not a mod for the game which replaces MKX's default, sucky BGM, but simply a collection of music recommended to accompany playing them game... right?[

Because if these are mods, is the upacker / repack tool for the game's music files available for all to use?

Sorry this isn't a MOD. :)

Hey Thanks ...That was great....
But I 'm still in doubt that m\all mortal kombat x soundtrack it is!
I also want Mkx all musics (ost )komplete!
Is this enough?
If not have yo a link of downloading all of them?
Thnx

I listened them! There were really nice tracks .
I reaally liked it.
specially : Rap it up instrumental.
also again I listened to Furious 7 !
Thank You bro