Mortal Kombat X Official Gameplay Discussion Thread

I heard it was just testers doing private matches.

That's what I thought it was but I have to admit my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. One more week and the agony will be over. I don't care if Jason is the worst character ever to be put in a Mortal Kombat game , I am going to main him. I am considered to be a "low tier hero" but even if he's not bad I will still main him. Love me some Jason Voorhees!

The weak noobz are the only ones I can win against lol. It seems Im either put up against them or people who obliderate me. I cant find anyone near my level. I really need to up my Mileena game

#1 Mileena main on the forums, you got a question, I have all the answers for the right price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1 Mileena main on the forums, you got a question, I have all the answers for the right price.

Your Sub-Zero is also pretty damn good. ;) :hail:
I have yet much to learn.
Thank you, good sir, for the tips and tricks with Grandmaster Sub-Zero.

Your Sub-Zero is also pretty damn good. ;) :hail:
I have yet much to learn.
Thank you, good sir, for the tips and tricks with Grandmaster Sub-Zero.

I'll make a video for you because I couldn't explain everything lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably will, we can still try and play this weekend if you're down.

Willing to play me even if it will lag like hell?
42b27589047862d3158e5ad5a3e7ebab.jpg

I wasn't expecting that :rofl:

I have images for every situation lol.

Back on topic, what do you use as Mileena combos starters? I use 123 -ball roll- for quick punishes, and F4 -ball roll- (dat mixup), and F344 -ball roll- (Not sure about the first four though, the string ends in a low)

I have images for every situation lol.

Back on topic, what do you use as Mileena combos starters? I use 123 -ball roll- for quick punishes, and F4 -ball roll- (dat mixup), and F344 -ball roll- (Not sure about the first four though, the string ends in a low)

F2,3: catches whiffs and has AMAZING reach, it's also good for people who love mashing D1 out of block after forcing them to block 1,2,3.
B2,1: (Piercing specific), 1 hits low and you can cancel into EX Ball for a High/low Mix up that's hella hard to block on reaction.
B1,2: Advancing normal that's good for punishing specials that push back, but have long recovery, can get like 34% meterless
F1,2,B3: Last hit is a low, and you can cancel into EX roll. The easiest Hit confirm that she has, the others are kinda iffy but comes with practice.

Honestly, I don't use 1,2,3 because it has no reach and can't really punish anything. I use it after a JIP for pressure, but that's it really. F4? I really don't use it because of the slow start up, but it's for catching D1/3/4s when running at your opponent because it hops over ALL low pokes lol.

F2,3: catches whiffs and has AMAZING reach, it's also good for people who love mashing D1 out of block after forcing them to block 1,2,3.
B2,1: (Piercing specific), 1 hits low and you can cancel into EX Ball for a High/low Mix up that's hella hard to block on reaction.
B1,2: Advancing normal that's good for punishing specials that push back, but have long recovery, can get like 34% meterless
F1,2,B3: Last hit is a low, and you can cancel into EX roll. The easiest Hit confirm that she has, the others are kinda iffy but comes with practice.

Honestly, I don't use 1,2,3 because it has no reach and can't really punish anything. I use it after a JIP for pressure, but that's it really. F4? I really don't use it because of the slow start up, but it's for catching D1/3/4s when running at your opponent because it hops over ALL low pokes lol.

Hmm... I seem to have neglected her other starters lol. Piercing is probably her best variation, ending combos with that command grab that keeps them standing is a good tactic if they are wakeup happy. I use Ravenous and Ethereal more though, I'm pretty OCD about my placement on the screen, so I really find the other command grabs useful and the godlike setups in Ethereal are borderline broken (maybe not, but they're good lol)

Hmm... I seem to have neglected her other starters lol. Piercing is probably her best variation, ending combos with that command grab that keeps them standing is a good tactic if they are wakeup happy. I use Ravenous and Ethereal more though, I'm pretty OCD about my placement on the screen, so I really find the other command grabs useful and the godlike setups in Ethereal are borderline broken (maybe not, but they're good lol)

I used to play Ravenous, but then realized how bad it was in comparison to Piercing. Piercing is better in neutral because B1,2 gains faster start up and more reach and she gets another Low to combo into for 30%+ Meterless, and I get all of that in exchange for a Low pounce that acts as an "Overhead" that leads into 16% without a combo and losing Anti-wake up combos. It's not worth the trade, IMO.

I used to play Ravenous, but then realized how bad it was in comparison to Piercing. Piercing is better in neutral because B1,2 gains faster start up and more reach and she gets another Low to combo into for 30%+ Meterless, and I get all of that in exchange for a Low pounce that acts as an "Overhead" that leads into 16% without a combo and losing Anti-wake up combos. It's not worth the trade, IMO.

Anti wakeup options? Did I miss something? Holy shit Piercing just keeps getting better!

Thanks! Much appreciated, Elias and iVital! But now that I think about it, my problem is probably mostly with how I play other people. I dont make good reads, my reaction isnt that great, and I make dumb, unsafe decisions. I have some nice combos though lol

This one is my favorite, but the startup takes forever

Last edited: