Mortal Kombat X Official Gameplay Discussion Thread

You still down to play? I just picked up Scorpion and I want to try him online. Be nice to try him against someone that (hopefully) wont teabag me to death
If youre on soon ill play a few. Just got a johnny meterless 42% combo, and pulled it in a match

Noxious Reptile is the greatest gimmick in all of fighting games.
Dude wants to pressure and use frame traps the whole match. Till I zone him down to a pixel and just sit back. Come back to me, child

tumblr_lsvkpoR3fo1r3a9fdo1_r2_500.gif

MKX rules. I only started playing recently with friends, and I'm absolutely blown away. I've avoided all next-gen games and consoles until now; MK always pulls me in.

Hi! I have a little problem (looks like it's some kind of wierd bug) with the PC version of this game. Where can I post my question about it?

I'm a little disheartened by Sektor's new flamethrower. I obviously haven't used the character yet, but the command being switched to dd3 makes it less fluid. bf2 is such a great command while spacing someone out and waiting for a jump. It also looks like the range has been reduced and active frames lowered. Seriously hope it isn't as terrible as Goro's GOD AWFUL flame breath.

Same. I need help with the Johnny and Jax match up. Does anyone here main these 2?
[MENTION=6356]asddgd[/MENTION] has a great Johnny

Last edited:
Just his 113 or f24 always gets me.
Always block high against johnny, if you see his 1 1 come out you gotta go fuzzy, just make sure youd only be blocking that low, then immediately high again. He has an overhead and a low both at the end of a 3 hit string, and one starting overhead. Do not block low ever unless you see it though, and you should be fine. Just practice it a few times, it looks faster when you get hit with it than it actually is