MK11's plot?

Highly unlikely considering the MKX ending is
Spoiler:
building up for a new DA and a pissed off thunder god who said some "nice" things!

its more likely we will be seeing the rise of the Dragon King again via a new means.

Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn return, the third cousins of cages, briggs and the shaolins join the roster, the roster count is now 18 fighters 17 SF good guys vs Shang Tsung (unlockable sub-boss) and Shao Kahn (unplayable boss)

Spoiler:
i have a feeling that queen kitana and king liu will either make neathrealm in there own edenia or they try to reatake edenia from outworld and merge it with neathrealm

Imo the story of X was a little bit cheap, we got mk4 with slower storytelling and with many guest characters from future games we've seen this before. :/ If things go all the way like this we get Armageddon in MK 13 :D . Playing DA and Deceptions Konquest mode from another prospective with new characters, they must to be more creative to make hardcore fans buy their next game.

I wish that mystery girl would make some sort of appearance. I was thinking she'd play a part in MKX before it came out, but nope.

I wish that mystery girl would make some sort of appearance. I was thinking she'd play a part in MKX before it came out, but nope.

If you're talking about the woman possessing Jade, YES! I do hope and I'm confident that Jade will be playable in some form in MK11. It'd be nice for Jade to turn the Revenant back to themselves.

If you're talking about the woman possessing Jade, YES! I do hope and I'm confident that Jade will be playable in some form in MK11. It'd be nice for Jade to turn the Revenant back to themselves.

As long as i want Jade back, i don't want the Deception story happening again. I'm loving Kitana on the evil side, she's much more badass and not vanilla as she used to be. Jade should join her sista.

As long as i want Jade back, i don't want the Deception story happening again. I'm loving Kitana on the evil side, she's much more badass and not vanilla as she used to be. Jade should join her sista.

Well... I definitely love Jade's return but I'd rather have her be good. More of the main hero instead (or main female hero instead).

I don't know if you guys are watching John Vogel's twitter, but someone asked him if Liu and Kitana are evil now, and he replied saying they might be neutral, like Scorpion was as a revenant. Of course things may change, but that's his answer for now...

It's legal in Washington, Colorado, Oregon, Alaska, the District of Columbia, and the Netherlands, all of which are in Earthrealm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

You asked about the realm, not which states. It's not legal in at least 80% of the world, so, it's a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

tumblr_ni4n3qmN5Y1u85dtzo1_500.gif

Another set of ideas for characters in MK11.

Jade: Returns as alive again and/or possessed by the mysterious woman to free the revenants.

Sindel: Gets freed from being a revenant and helps the forces of light but dies again towards the end to bid her peaceful farewells to her loved ones and gives her crown to Kitana.

Liu Kang: Is Dark Emperor at first but gets freed from being undead and helps the forces of light.

Kitana: Is dark empress at first but is freed from being undead and becomes queen of Edenia after Sindel dies.

Ermac: King Jerrod's spirit takes over the body and helps the forces of light. He dies after Sindel dies and bids a peaceful farewell.

Sonya: Dies from Kano's trying to save Johnny, Jax, and/or Cassie from being killed. She leaves Johnny to take care of Cassie and guide their daughter while working in the Special Forces. Not a playable character.

Johnny Cage: Mourns over Sonya's death and work for the forces of light. But later gets killed by Kano or can remain alive but not playable.

Cassie: Sides with forces of light and has most of her mother's moves.

Jax: Not playable but guides his daughter Jacqui.

Kung Lao: Returns back to life and helps work for the forces of light.

Tanya: Sides with the forces of light but betrays them later on just for her selfish ways working for Onaga. However, Onaga kills her when she tries to kill him once she betrays him or Jade accidentally kills her in battle when all Jade wanted was for Tanya to repent.

Rain: Gets killed by Tanya when she betrays him by seducing him. She kills him while having sex with him.

Li Mei: Works with the forces of light.

Nitara: Works with the forces of light to restore her realm.

Kung Jin: Works with the forces of light.

Onaga: The main villain of the story and game.

Raiden: A sub-boss of the game who is corrupt for saving Earthrealm. He is killed by Fujin. Before he dies, Raiden turns good and in his last breath, he gives Fujin the position as protector of Earthrealm.

Fujin: Works for the forces of light and becomes the new protector of Earthrealm.

Scorpion: Works for the forces of light. He can be the new main protagonist.

Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang): Works for the forces of light.

Bi Han: Can return as Noob Saibot working for the forces of darkness and/or be a separate "Sub-Zero" who is either working for the forces of light or just be neutral. (Since in story mode, Sareena did say Bi Han save her from Nethrrealm.)

Sareena: Works with the forces of light.

D'Vorah: Remains evil and is ambushed by Kotal Kahn's team for betraying him in MKX but escapes. D'Vorah works for Onaga but is later killed by Tanya. Then Tanya becomes Onaga's partner.

Kotal Kahn: Is neutral at first but decides to work with the forces of light once again to fight against Onaga. He dies in battle against the Dragon King.

Erron Black: Is neutral but develops a sexual relationship with King Jin.

Kano: He kills Sonya in the beginning of story mode. He can also kill Johnny in story or just attack Johnny but Johnny survives the attack by being saved by Cassie. Cassie kills Kano.

Kano's Son: An evil Black Dragon member who wants revenge against Cassie for killing Kano (his dad) but also develops some lust towards her, which should be evident in one scene where he attempts to rape her until he gets his balls crushed by Cassie's knee.

Takeda: Works for the forces of light.

Kenshi: Works for the forces of light. Gets killed in battle and becomes a revenant (making most of his attacks be based on his "Possessed" variation).

Pre-story:
- Shang Tsung makes him way back somehow and finds out he cannot control the revenants. With the help of his old lackey Goro, he seeks out Nightwolf who possess some spiritual powers and allows Shang to bring Nightwolf and others back to normal form. Only Nightwolf & Smoke decide to serve him, Jax refuses and is killed and Sindel as well, Tsung's way to get some revenge on Shao Kahn who was the reason for his 'death'. Goro still feels loyalty towards the Emperor and disagrees with killing Sindel. Shang Tsung finally has enough of Goro after losing the MK tournament etc. so he offs him.

Tsung is now more powerful than ever with his evil and good spiritual powers combined. With Mileena and Baraka dead and no big 'goon' by his side, he decides to create a stronger and bigger version of Baraka in his flesh pits. Fujin is made protector of Earthrealm and wants to stop Raiden as well as Shang Tsung. Kung Lao managed to flee and along with Bo Rai Cho trains Kung Jin as well as Kai who has heard of Lui & Raiden's turning and forces him to come out of retirement. Kenshi on the other hand retired, the whole Cage family as well (the hell with them).

Story:
- Kitana & Liu Kang serve Raiden and the trio confront Shang Tsung who has D'vorah (Quan Chi's dead), Nightwolf, Smoke and new Baraka with him. Tsung is after Kotal Kahn and wants to claim Outworld. Kotal wants to claim the Netherrealm and take over Edenia, convinced by Tanya, so they all get caught up in a big fight. Kotal has Tanya, Reptile, Ermac & a new sorceress on his side. Fujin takes on Bo Rai Cho as his assistant and they recruit Kung Jin & Kai, Jacqui, Li Mei, Takeda & Sub-Zero.

The death of Shinnok upset the rules of Order, releasing Havik who is shown to be in control of Raiden, Liu & Kitana. In this timeline, Order and Chaos are not realms but rules made for Elder Gods. Hotaru is also released, the counterpart of Havik, who calls on Fujin to help him to catch Raiden since he can only be saved through certain rituals that only he knows and can perform. They have to try and trick Raiden to be by himself and decide to distract Liu & Kitana by using Edenia as bait. Li Mei assists Hotaru since she wants to repay Raiden for helping to take down Shinnok.

Kotal is called upon to work together with Fujin's troops and if he helps restore Order and save Raiden, he will get Edenia in return. Havik has recruited and manipulated Scorpion & works together with Shang Tsung to form a squad that would eliminate any adversary. When Kitana & Lui are separated from Raiden, they are found by Tsung and after he works his magic he gives them back their old look back as to appear good again and have them fight for Edenia against Kotal Kahn.

While Hotaru tries to catch Raiden alone, Fujin and Kotal's troops fight Havik and Tsung's in a battle for the ages. When everything appears at its bleakest, Hotaru resorts to a dangerous tactic and revives Shinnok. Hotaru dies as the spell of Havik is broken and Li Mei gets her shot at Shinnok but is not strong enough. Raiden shows up and tricks Havik who shows up into possessing Shinnok. Raiden takes Hotaru's sacrifice and collects all his powers to destroy Shinnok. Order is restored, but there's still another battle to be fought.

This leaves for Fujin's troops to get the job done against Shang Tsung. Fujin and Raiden try their hardest to break Shang Tsung's power by asking the spirits of Nightwolf in overturning the spell. Meanwhile the fight is still on between all of them. Fujin's troops who were almost lost get re-energized upon Raiden's return to normal and the attempt to take away Tsung's powers. They are successful, returning Nightwolf to their old selves and of course turn on Tsung.

Shang remembers that Ermac possesses the soul of Shao Kahn and he could unleash it. Shang tries to gain control of Ermac, but Kotal finds out and goes into an epic battle with Tsung for the soul and power of Shao Kahn. In the midst of battle, Bo Rai Cho is reminded by Fujin that Ermac can be taken out of the equation if they defeat him on Earth and capture all the souls he embodies. First they have to deal with Kano's son who i is impartial and assigned to guard Ermac.

However, Ermac serves Kotal so Shang insists Baraka stands guard just in case. Fujin assisted by Takeda and Sub-Zero go after Ermac but have to take care of Baraka and Kano's son. Prior to this, D'vorah attempted to go after Ermac herself. Baraka does not fall for it and gets his revenge and kills her off. He doesn't last long though as Fujin and co. off him. Witnessing this, Kano's son decides to run for it and is nowhere to be found. The spiritual Kai aids Bo Rai Cho as they convince Ermac to come to Earth and discuss potential gain of spiritual power. They trick and destroy him, trapping Shao Kahn's soul in some kind of contraption.

With Kotal Kahn losing, Liu Kang shows up and wants his final revenge against Shang Tsung. Kotal Kahn flees and creates a plan to take over Edenia since nobody is focused on that right now. Lui Kang is powerful but Shang is still too much for him. Raiden decides something drastic, he decides to hand over his god status to Liu and sacrifice himself as Hotaru did earlier. Liu Kang destroys Shang Tsung and vows to keep Edenia safe while Fujin does the same for earth realm. Meanwhile, Edenia has been merged with Outworld with someone sitting on the throne. Kotal is next to him so who is it? Is that..HAVIK?

He looks different though. He has the fire in his eyes, his hair on fire, spears on chains around both arms. It turns out that while Shinnok was possessed by Havik and destroyed, Havik escaped and trapped Shinnok in his world. Havik uses Scorpion's body and soul so he can unleash Hanzo's fury. Havik with some mix of Scorpion's moves is incredibly tough to beat. Who will challenge him?

Follow-up for MKXll
- I will leave the end open, but the follow up to this story are endless. Liu Kang & Kitana fighting for the restoration of Edenia, Scorpion and or Havik still alive after this, some survivors of all sides who are drawn back to battle. The whole plot of Argus, Deagon and Taven with Blaze,can be daggers explored. Maybe expand upon the whole idea of dragons with the Dragon King & Nitara, some more typical fantasy type stuff.

Roster
1. Raiden / Dark Raiden**
2. Liu Kang / God Liu Kang**
3. Scorpion
4. Sub-Zero
5. Ermac
6. Smoke**
7. Shang Tsung**
8. Nightwolf**
9. Fujin**
10. Shinnok
11. Kotal Kahn
12. Kitana
13. Tanya*
14. Li Mei**
15. Reptile
16. Havik / Boss Havik UNLOCKABLE **
17. Hotaru**
18. Kai**
19. Bo Rai Cho**
20. Kung Jin
21. D'Vorah
22. Takeda
23. Jacqui
24. NEW Baraka (more buffed, stronger, faster. Name is too cool though!)
25. NEW Kano's son (not alligned)
26. NEW Monster (deformed) type character - Kabal / Torr hybrid
27. NEW Female scoreress type character (Kotal Kahn ally)
28. NEW Male who is a great fighter and uses some kind of weapon

Revenants / possessed are only in early cut scenes since Shang Tsung returns them to normal as a way of deception. Skins like in MKX is possible of course. Dark Raiden and Raiden, Liu Kang and God Liu Kang are different (speed, power and some different moves) so could work in a variations system of just 2 which is what a lot of people are favouring. The boss is unlockable.

Last edited: