24 Hour Charity Event (Admins can you please move/delete if innapropriate?)

NXNDJ

PLEASE SHARE!!!!!
I'll be streaming MKX Midnight UK Time as part iof a 24hour charity event. I couldn't find where else to put this so please let me know if it needs moving or even removing. The charities are very special to me as my Step Mum & Auntie both have Crohns Disease, my sister was diagnosed with Cancer when she was barely two & kicked it's butt twice in a year, my Grandad wasn't so fortunate & I miss him every day. My girlfriend suffers from Vacterl syndrome & is awaiting her Second kidney transplant, dialysis for 10.5 hours a week & it's not fun for her. here are the links if any of you are in a generous mood I would greatly appreciate any shares on social media or even a donation, during MKX I will gladly do requests in exchange for kicking a buck in the bucket.

justgiving.com/chris-nixon-cancer
justgiving.com/chris-nixon-crohns
justgiving.com/chris-nixon-kidney

and for those who want to watch:
twitch.tv/nxndj1982

on Monday at 8am I will be starting a TWENTY FOUR HOUR gaming marathon for 3 separate charities; ForCrohns, Cancer Research UK & Kidney Research UK. click on the links for why those 3.It will be broken down into 8 hour "Shifts" on 3 Different Games. If this wasn't weird enough I will be doing this while wearing a Turkey Onesie, because Why Not?! There will be brief breaks throughout, because otherwise my eyes will melt! but I will still be live & will try to time the breaks with waiting in online lobbies, loading screens, etc. The games will be: Rockstar Games GTA V/Online= 8am - 4pm (While kids are at school), Destiny = 4pm - 12am (Space shooter but not gory) & I will be finishing off by joining in the midnight launch of Mortal Kombat X til 8am.

I know a lot of people think "Oh he's just going to be playing video games for abit & asking for money". I see your point as I am a gamer, but this is 24 HOURS, think of any activity you could do practically non stop for 24 hours without a)dozing off & b) losing your mind! Also I will be doing my best to put on a show, you donate a quid & request a song, prepare for my awful singing! kick in a few more quid & I'll do impressions, your imagination & my physical & moral abilities are the limit!

Thank You

Make sure you take breaks, eat and drink every once in a while. Don't need to end up like those poor Asian kids that game themselves to death.

whats the date for it?
you just said on Monday at 8am

or do you mean your gunna get the game on midnight release? then stream it live straight out the box?

on problem with that is wont everybody else be busy playing the game also?

whats the date for it?
you just said on Monday at 8am

or do you mean your gunna get the game on midnight release? then stream it live straight out the box?

on problem with that is wont everybody else be busy playing the game also?

Well I'm doing 3 separate games over the run ending in mk to pick me up for the final 8 hours. So I'm starting at 8am Monday 13th til 8am 14th. I'll be streaming straight midnight as I've got the digital version. And I'm hoping to get a few viewers stateside as they won't have it yet as it hits midnight in UK while it's still evening in the USA :)

And thank you for your support peeps, really appreciate it more than I can convey :)