Kitana's fate in MK11?

the_pathfinder

Spoiler:
So what do you guys think will happen to her in the next installment? Do you think she will (somehow) get restored back to her normal self and become good again? Will she die? or Do you think it's best that she remains Queen of Hell?

Last edited:
Appreciate you usin' spoiler tags
7XX4MGg.gif

Kitana as...
Spoiler:
... Queen of Hell with Liu Kang as her consort...

... is so incredibly awesome, imo!

I'd never imagined something like that could happen. Since MK9, I've wanted Kitana to free Edenia in the new timeline and become its queen again, but this opens up an entire new set of opportunities for her as a character. I'm pretty excited to see how the story will continue from this. Just sad that we might have to wait another 4 years before that happens.

Kitana as...
Spoiler:
... Queen of Hell with Liu Kang as her consort...

... is so incredibly awesome, imo!

I'd never imagined something like that could happen. Since MK9, I've wanted Kitana to free Edenia in the new timeline and become its queen again, but this opens up an entire new set of opportunities for her as a character. I'm pretty excited to see how the story will continue from this. Just sad that we might have to wait another 4 years before that happens.
To be honest i think this opens up even more possibilities for
Spoiler:
liu kang as well. He has willingly turned to the dark side. His beef with raiden is still a factor. And hes in a position thats he never been in before. This is the progression he needs. Nrs surprised me with this decision

To be honest i think this opens up even more possibilities for
Spoiler:
liu kang as well. He has willingly turned to the dark side. His beef with raiden is still a factor. And hes in a position thats he never been in before. This is the progression he needs. Nrs surprised me with this decision

Yes, but since this is the Kitana section, I focused on her. :p

I feel like this benefits Liu Kang more than it does her. I was really hoping she would have her own quest this time around, still focusing on freeing Edenia but without the help of the Earthrealm warriors. Sure they would try to offer assistance, but she can turn them down (with attitude this time!) and let them know that she can more than handle any threat coming her way. Hopefully she'll return good in the next game and I hope with her staying evil characters like Jade and Sindel will finally get to develop more (like trying to resurrect her again) regarding their character and storyline.