[SPOILER] Everything about story mode. Pics, videos, discussion, etc.

Well, the armistice between Earthrealm and Outworld has got to be called the Reiko Accords for a reason. Perhaps Reiko...
Spoiler:
committed extremely severe War Krimes against Earthrealm and ended up getting executed for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

In the comics, Raiden and Kotal didn't made any alliance, since the Thunder God promised that, but I doubt he mentioned intervening on political inner matters.

If this alliance came then, named Reiko Accords, I agree with you, it's possible that he is cause enough to unite Earthrealm and Outworld to battle a common threat, something that didn't happen in the NRW because of Mileena.

Why would you guess the dead Shang Tsung instead of the undead Kitana standing at Liu Kang's side?

JC's power boost is very easy to explain. Until MK9, he didn't realize the stakes and only half-assed his training (especially his green energy stuff, which he had no one to talk to about and practice with). Cue MK9, shit gets real, he meets Raiden and Kenshi, applies himself, trains with weighted armor in a chamber with a hundred times normal Earth gravity, Bob's your uncle and two years later he's unlocked all his potential as a fighter.

Sonya makes a lot less sense to me... but she beat Sub-Zero in MK9, so it's not without precedent. I don't get it, but there it is.

Shang Tsung is officially not dead. That's why we see him in about 5 different arcade endings. Also, in at least 2 arcade endings, you only see Liu Kang as the ruler without Kitana by his side!!!

Shang Tsung is officially not dead. That's why we see him in about 5 different arcade endings. Also, in at least 2 arcade endings, you only see Liu Kang as the ruler without Kitana by his side!!!

You have a very interesting definition of "officially," considering that precisely zero MK9 endings ended up being 100% canon, and Kitana ruling by Kang's side was actually, literally, seen in the story.

You have a very interesting definition of "officially," considering that precisely zero MK9 endings ended up being 100% canon, and Kitana ruling by Kang's side was actually, literally, seen in the story.
But Vogel himself said Shang Tsung wasn't dead. Anyone care to remind me again who writes the MK story?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

But Vogel himself said Shang Tsung wasn't dead. Anyone care to remind me again who writes the MK story?

No.
Vogel never said that Shang Tsung wasn't dead.
Vogel only said that Shang Tsung wasn't inside of Sindel.

Shang Tsung had all the souls within him drained from him by Shao Kahn.
Shang Tsung needs to consume souls in order to sustain his health and life, and it's pretty common knowledge by now that unless he takes the souls of others to replenish himself, his body will rapidly age, wither, and eventually die.

So yes, Shang Tsung is more than likely dead, given that he had all the souls drained from him, and he would have quickly aged, withered and died without them.

Just a word of advice, ignore the majority of Jion_Wansu's posts.

Whenever he does decide to post, like once every two or three weeks I've noticed, he'd say something incredibly far fetched that's sure to get a reaction out of you, whether it's done intentionally or not.

For example, outright stating who the Boss was in the Media thread when the game wasn't officially released.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk