[SPOILER] Everything about story mode. Pics, videos, discussion, etc.

I love the NPC fights. It makes the universe feel more alive.

In MK9, it felt like the few characters on the roster were the only characters in the entire MK universe.

Also, seeing Tanya in story mode has me convinced Goro will at least have a cameo.

Apparently, these are some of the story mode chapters
Spoiler:

Chapter 1: Johnny
Chapter 2: ?
Chapter 3: Sub-Zero
Chapter 4: Kung Jin
Chapter 5: Sonya
Chapter 6: Takeda
Chapter 7: D'Vorah
Chapter 8: Jax
Chapter 9+ - ???

"Easily"? You can't be serious right now. All they did with Rain was give him a new model. Everything else about him is from MK9. He doesn't have a single new special move, let alone multiple ones that need to be spread across 3 variations. He doesn't have fatalities, intros, win poses or arcade endings. And you say it's "easy" for them to add all of that for every NPC? You've got to be kidding me dude. I thought you were more rational than that.
It's not easy, but it's not difficult, either. Character model and MK9 moveset as a foundation takes care of a lot of work. The thing that annoys me is that they visually upgraded some of his moves (water bubble, lightning). They ported the MK9 moveset, but they also worked on it a bit afterwards.

I can definitely live with this, it just bothers me.

So the picture of D'Vorah and Mileena kissing, is that from the story mode or is it D'Vorah's second fatality?

CBwU62UUIAEJjxs.jpg

Except NONE of her special moves were borrowed from other characters in MK4/MKD/MKA. She had a fireball, but so did many other characters, and people don't say they all borrowed that from one another. Her Spinning Flip Kick and her Human Cannon Drill were both hers originally. Nitara borrowed the Spinning Flip Kick in MKDA though.

Yeah, I cross fingers for purple fire.

Calm down partner just joking around with Tanya no need to get defensive(I uderstand thought is your favorite character after all)

So the picture of D'Vorah and Mileena kissing, is that from the story mode or is it D'Vorah's second fatality?

CBwU62UUIAEJjxs.jpg

I dont know thought it looks like shes killing her to me because they have no reason to become intimate like that

Tanya looks really good
oA1LVPx.jpg

Bitchy attitude? Check.

Definitely some Cleopatra inspiration.

She's gonna get a bunch of fans after this game.

I hope none of the newcomers die in this game,
Spoiler:
but I already read that D'Vorah and Ferra/Torr die. I hope that isn't true.

Edit: Spoiler tagged just in case.

CBwU62UUIAEJjxs.jpg

Several people who watched the stream say it's Mileena's death scene.

Apparently, these are some of the story mode chapters
Spoiler:

Chapter 1: Johnny
Chapter 2: ?
Chapter 3: Sub-Zero
Chapter 4: Kung Jin
Chapter 5: Sonya
Chapter 6: Takeda
Chapter 7: D'Vorah
Chapter 8: Jax
Chapter 9+ - ???

Spoiler:
Chapter 2 is probably Kotal, given the Rain video.

Tanya looks really good
oA1LVPx.jpg

Bitchy attitude? Check.

Definitely some Cleopatra inspiration.

She's gonna get a bunch of fans after this game.

Now now... Let's not jump the gun. (it's funny because you have Erron Black as your avatar! lolololol )
SO many people hate Tanya for whatever reasons. Let's see how many are willing to let go of that hate first before counting the many fans who will roll in. ;P

That's the one spoiler from today I wish I didn't see.
Spoiler:
It's apparently D'Vorah killing Mileena. I mean, I knew Mileena was gonna die in this game, so it's not too bad, but I didn't know who would kill her.

I'm fine with seeing new fatalities, alt costumes, cameos, who the unlockable character is, etc, but I don't want major events from the plot.

If more start to drop, I'm leaving the internets.

Wait thats Mileena death lame should be something more epic than a thing perverts will make a montage of

Now now... Let's not jump the gun. (it's funny because you have Erron Black as your avatar! lolololol )
SO many people hate Tanya for whatever reasons. Let's see how many are willing to let go of that hate first before counting the many fans who will roll in. ;P

I'm proud to say I'm willing to let it go. In fact, I pretty much did, she's a blank slate for me right now.

Are we sure that's D'Vorah killing Mileena? How reliable is the source?

I read Mileena dies freeing Shinnok. Not that my source is more reliable (I saw it on Twitter) but yeah...