Cyber Pack or Ninja Pack?

Vote which pack you prefer?

• Cyber Pack

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Ninja Pack

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

CuteBaraka

What pack would you prefer to get if they announce it?

Cyber Pack:
Cyrax
Sektor
Robocop (guest)
Terminator (guest)

Ninja Pack:
Smoke
Noob
Ryu Hayabusa (guest) or Shujinko
Frost

What pack would you prefer to get if they announce it?

Cyber Pack:
Cyrax
Sektor
Robocop (guest
Terminator (guest)

Ninja Pack:
Smoke
Noob
Ryu Hayabusa (guest) or Shujinko
Frost

Ryu would be so sick but I think he was already a guest character for Dead or Alive.

two guests in the first pack, one guest that doesn't even fit in MKX or shitjinko and subzero with tits. no to both

i think having cyrax and sector as separate slots is a waste when you can have 1 cyber with 3 variations...

so id have a pack that contains:

1: a new cyber ninja that is a chick with her own style and moves, but she also has programmed 2 other styles into her suit >cyrax and sector

2: frost

3: robocop

4: terminator: >v1 arnold form > v2. skeleton form> v3 t1000

Even if this thread gets absolved into a "dlc you want" thread, I am very much on board with this idea. I'd like both if I'm being honest. Always loved the ninjas and cybers.

Hmm I think those aren't exactly the best combination of characters you could have thought of.. although, Terminator in an MK seems sounds glorious.

I'd go with something like:

Cyber Ninja (Three variants consisting of: Sektor, Cyrax & Cyber Smoke)
Frost
Noob
Rain

That is, if we're talking about a Ninja pack, cyber or not. I imagine that would sell awesomely, but maybe it's just my own taste.

thank you. And once again cyrax and sektor are pointless with predator being in. Id prefer a fujin and reiko pack.

You see I just cannot understand this mentality ^ I mean, why does anyone assume Predator, whose fighting style isn't THAT similar to any MK cyborg, will play similar to and make them redundant? Where does that method of thinking end?

Fuijin is pointless because of Raiden.
Quan Chi is pointless because of Shinnok.
Kung Lao and Liu Kang are pointless because of Kung Jin.
Johnny and Sonya are pointless because of Cassie.
Kitana and Tanya are pointless because of Mileena
etc. etc.

Where does that method of thinking end?