Official Comic "contest" forum

Noob-Ermac

This is the Official Comic "contest" forum(requested in topic #12834).it's not a real "contest",i'd call it a comic sharing forum.But you can think of it as anything you like,and feel free to post freely.I'll post mine later when i finish it, and please,no flameing!!!

patience, friend...
kintarospear1qd.png

pageonecopy.jpg

pagetwocopy.jpg

page3copy.jpg

pagefourcopy.jpg

Not finish making these. I just can't be bothered to finish right now. I'm not saying where the idea come from. :roll: hehee. I have another member on here to thank for that. No doubt he will want to say how crap these are. I'm expecting it. Sprite things are not my thing. I draw fanart, not create fakes.

edit: don't reply... I got a small bug to work out here.

Double edit: Okay sorted it. I know there are spelling mistakes n this. But photobucket is giving me trouble and I don't want to sort it out. So aside from the few spelling mistakes, you can rate the rest.

Noob-Ermac said:
This is the Official Comic "contest" forum(requested in topic #12834).it's not a real "contest",i'd call it a comic sharing forum.But you can think of it as anything you like,and feel free to post freely.I'll post mine later when i finish it, and please,no flameing!!!

nice idea noob i havent made anything yet but ill try an put somthing together soon :)

Angel said:
Not finish making these. I just can't be bothered to finish right now. I'm not saying where the idea come from. :roll: hehee. I have another member on here to thank for that. No doubt he will want to say how crap these are. I'm expecting it. Sprite things are not my thing. I draw fanart, not create fakes.

Double edit: Okay sorted it. I know there are spelling mistakes n this. But photobucket is giving me trouble and I don't want to sort it out. So aside from the few spelling mistakes, you can rate the rest.
You got the idea from me because I didn't add backgrounds and this is a way to make fun of me. I'll post one later. And I apologize that it won't have a background.

Angel said:

That gives me an Idea for a nice comic!It'll be like yours but not word for word and with diffrent characters/backrous.etc.

Noob-Ermac said:
Angel said:

That gives me an Idea for a nice comic!It'll be like yours but not word for word and with diffrent characters/backrous.etc.

I don't like the idea of you coping my work directly. While I did take the idea from the backgroundless dude, I didn't get the full idea from him. the whole thing I actually got an idea from elsewhere but I'm not saying. Well... I'll let on a clue in the sense of Daffy Duck and Looney Toons.

Please don't bother, I'll just bad mouth it. Come up with your own ideas and I'll give you more respect. It will just get boring.

Angel said:
the whole thing I actually got an idea from elsewhere but I'm not saying. Well... I'll let on a clue in the sense of Daffy Duck and Looney Toons.

that's not a clue that's telling him :D

oh and luckman5000 i see you need a sig so here you go bro

50000uw.png
[/url]

please note im not flaming just a little joke hope luckman5000 see's the funny side

luckman5000 said:
Don't steal my work! Don't even use any part of it. Unless I
Say!

That's funny that you would say that :roll:, considering you are using sprites that you didn't cut out. Nor did you have anything to do with the design of the game(s), character(s), (I'd include backgrounds as well if you used them...) that they came from. So in essence, you've stolen all of your stuff, excluding the text making you a hypocrite...

Just thought that I would point that out before you go tearing into anyone else about stealing YOUR work.

Lets just agree not to copy things thats have already been put up here? Its just I don't want to see 200+ copies of the same comic idea. ^-^'

I mean that just gets boring.

K1LLKANO said:
luckman5000 said:
Don't steal my work! Don't even use any part of it. Unless I
Say!

That's funny that you would say that :roll:, considering you are using sprites that you didn't cut out. Nor did you have anything to do with the design of the game(s), character(s), (I'd include backgrounds as well if you used them...) that they came from. So in essence, you've stolen all of your stuff, excluding the text making you a hypocrite...

Just thought that I would point that out before you go tearing into anyone else about stealing YOUR work.

One way to describe it: UberPwnD