The Curious Case of Jacqui Briggs' Mother

Gemini?

- The two share a friendship, and Gemini worries excessively about Jax, indicating a possible romantic interest on her side. -

I think she is.

I'm siding with this. I think if Jacqui's mom is going to be any established character from the MK universe, it's going to be her. If Tasia can appear in the comic, why not her too?

I'm siding with this. I think if Jacqui's mom is going to be any established character from the MK universe, it's going to be her. If Tasia can appear in the comic, why not her too?

Kittelsen confirmed that Jacqui's mother will be an entirely new character.

Jacqui's mother gets taken out by Tremor!
Let the Briggs vs. Tremor rivalry continue! Haha

Lol You already know I'm a big fan of Tremor so him and Jax having a feud would be super cool to me and an awesome nod to MKSF. I don't know if I want to see Jacqui's mother die right away, though, so I hope they at least keep her alive for awhile and don't just off her in the very first appearance she makes in the comics.

TRMKers aren't ready for a conversion on homosexuality. Clearly.

I laughed at this.

We can barely handle discussions about Sub Zero's identity - I don't think that homosexuality would be a topic that most members here could handle with any sort of maturity

Ha, so its a new char. Hmm, based off Jacqui she must look beautiful.

I'm sure Jacqui's mother will be super fine. I'm just wondering what damn issue she'll be revealed in.

BTW, where the hell are people getting these new Jax pictures? I can't find the one in your avatar at all...

Yeah, Its Jax after all. I am sure he cuffed a gorgeous, black, loyal queen for his wife.

Screenshots from the Briggs family trailer.

Were you a fan of the Spawn series at all? I think they should make Jacqui's mother look like how Wanda did in the animated series of Spawn that was made for HBO.

Can you send me the screenshots you have from the trailer via PM, man? I'd appreciate it!

Unless Kittelsen just isn't familiar with the MK Lore, it won't be Gem, bro. With MKSF being as forgettable of a game as it was, though, there's a slightly possibility he could be mistaken but I don't think so.

Yeah, and not only that MKSF is forgettable. Gemini was only heard on radio. I mean, she didn't even have any visual appearance, unlike Tremor.

P.S.: That may make her a "new" character.

Last edited:
from todays stream-

Jacqui: "I don't wanna hurt you, Dad."

Jax: "It's the least of my worries."

Jacqui: "Yeah, mom would kill us both if she knew."

from todays stream-

Jacqui: "I don't wanna hurt you, Dad."

Jax: "It's the least of my worries."

Jacqui: "Yeah, mom would kill us both if she knew."

Thanks for posting this, dude. As I stated in the previous thread, it was hard for me to hear stuff today.
Spoiler:
Guess Jacqui's mother doesn't die after all! :)

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: Spoiler tags please.

Last edited by a moderator:
The solution to this thread has been found:

Spoiler:
Story mode confirms Jax is married and his wife is alive, as per the conversation Jax has with Sonya. Jacqui is indeed his daughter and not adopted or the product of a surrogate birth.

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: The game is not officially out, therefore spoiler tags are still necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: