The Curious Case of Jacqui Briggs' Mother

[MENTION=18905]mandead[/MENTION] [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION] I think that's the most likely secanario as well. Although, if it's Sonya, damn...

[MENTION=18905]mandead[/MENTION] [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION] I think that's the most likely secanario as well. Although, if it's Sonya, damn...
ROFL, can you imagine this:

JOHNNY CAGE: 'Raiden, I need to know... is Sonya her mother?'
RAIDEN: 'Johnny Cage, these visions cannot be abused in such a way, I am merely a vessel for the Elder Gods'
JOHNNY CAGE: 'Please Raiden, I beg you, I must know... imagine if you were a fath---'

*Raiden begins to convulse and grasps his head as a sharp pain goes through his brain; he has an MK9-style black and white vision of Sonya bent over a destroyed stone column, moaning gutturally as Jax does her from behind*

JOHNNY CAGE: 'Lord Raiden! Are you okay? Was it another vision?'

*Raiden stares at Johnny a moment, feeling conflicted*

RAIDEN: '...she is adopted, Johnny Cage. Jackson Briggs felt immense guilt over his actions as a Revenant being of Quan Chi's, and this was his way of atoning. Let that be an end to the matter.'
JOHNNY CAGE: 'Thank you, Lord Raiden. I owe you one.'
RAIDEN: 'You... do not. Please do not mention it again.'

*Raiden looks down shamefully as Johnny walks off, punching the air in delight*

:p

With the information we have right now, there's only 3 real candidates. Sonya, Gem, or a random. Sonya is obviously unlikely, and rightfully should be. Gemini is a strong possibility because she is the only female that has been shown in the series history, outside of Sonya, to have romantic feelings for Jax. And of course, it could just be a random.

View attachment 8138

btw I saw this on 4chan...

That's an interesting picture. Jade and Jacqui definitely do favor each other there. I'd buy Jade as the mom and I wouldn't have one bad thing to say about it. I'm just hoping that it is Tanya to show what could have happened during the Netherrealm War and the time during which Jax was a revenant under Quan Chi's command.

I definitely don't think it'll be Sonya, despite what I really hoped for ages ago. It would have been cool to see that. Interracial love in MK...now that is something we should campaign for! :p It did kind of look like Jacqui and Takeda were making eyes at one another in the most recent trailer, though, I must say. Tanya's ending did having her seducing Kang so...maybe she's another black girl with a thing for Asian men? Lol

Relax Reiko, they're just tongue in cheek jokes. It's not meant to be serious.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

If Jax does turn out to be homosexual in MKX, I wonder if we can use that to speculate about other potential gay characters in the game. Kung Lao and Liu Kang don't appear to have settled down with anyone and don't have any biological offspring in MKX... maybe it's time for the both of them to come out of the cloister, if you know what I mean. ;)

Not sure why the three of you keep speculating that Jax is gay when you have nothing to back that up. Just suspecting someone is gay is the stupidest shit ever.

If Jax does turn out to be homosexual in MKX, I wonder if we can use that to speculate about other potential gay characters in the game. Kung Lao and Liu Kang don't appear to have settled down with anyone and don't have any biological offspring in MKX... maybe it's time for the both of them to come out of the cloister, if you know what I mean. ;)

Liu Kang's always seemed hella into Kitana tho. And Kung Lao? Maybe, but I've always seen him as asexual, don't know why, but to me, he seems rather unaffected by all the scantily-clad women around him. (I know it's a weak argument but it's just my two cents)

[MENTION=18534]reikoiskahn[/MENTION] No one's treating it as a fact. Just some harmless speculation.

Why can't Jax be gay? I can't see the problem.

You are taking it too personal reikoiskahn.

Like I said they're just jokes. Leave it alone now.

You keep telling me to drop it but the other people can keep constantly pushing the gay agenda? How is that fair to me as a poster, on my thread no less?

The issue is not whether or not Jax is homosexual but this:

Shawn, the man behind the comics, has literally said fans will see Jacqui's mother. She's not adopted and Jax is not gay. He had sex with a WOMAN and that WOMAN gave birth to Jacqui. Why are people ignoring what he's stated flat out? Pick another character to have gay speculations about because there's nothing to help this "theory" about Jax being gay. It is silly, pointless, and unfounded.

Like there's no gay people in real life that used to have wife and children... That never happened before... LOL

Shawn, the man behind the comics, has literally said fans will see Jacqui's mother. She's not adopted and Jax is not gay. He had sex with a WOMAN and that WOMAN gave birth to Jacqui.

So... just out of curiosity... when you see two gay dudes walking around with a little kid, does that just blow your mind? How one man managed to get the other man pregnant without a woman ever entering the picture?

Your certainty that Jacqui's mother couldn't possibly be merely a biological mother, and not part of Jax's family unit, is silly, pointless, and unfounded.

So... just out of curiosity... when you see two gay dudes walking around with a little kid, does that just blow your mind? How one man managed to get the other man pregnant without a woman ever entering the picture?

Your certainty that Jacqui's mother couldn't possibly be merely a biological mother, and not part of Jax's family unit, is silly, pointless, and unfounded.

Question: What are you going to say when it is revealed that Jax is not only NOT gay but that Jacqui was conceived by him having sex with a woman? Is your mind going to explode?

Lol I bet you're the same type of guy that gets mad when people wear Straight Pride shirts, aren't you?

Last I checked, people are allowed to joke. There's no agenda being pushed on Jax. We know there's a mother, but the fact that she's absent gives people the opportunity to make jokes. And they're exactly just jokes.

Last I checked, people are allowed to joke. There's no agenda being pushed on Jax. We know there's a mother, but the fact that she's absent gives people the opportunity to make jokes. And they're exactly just jokes.

Alright, Taj...whatever you say.