The Curious Case of Jacqui Briggs' Mother

reikoiskahn said:
My money is on Tanya.

That being said, I don't think it will be Tanya.

How do we call that kids?

*kids in unison* "Bi-po-lar di-sor-der"

Tanya would most likely never be with a human from Earthrealm anyways, so I think it's pretty safe to rule her out. If it wasn't for the fact that Jade is dead and won't return to life, I could see her and Jax have a fling, as a hint to the movies.

The most likely scenario is that Jax gets together with a whole new character who is a non-fighter though. And she most likely dies.

I think Jacqui was adopted from when Jax was in a domestic partnership with Stryker.

HAH! XD
Doubt it, but it would be funny.

"Black on blondes"? Is that a real thing people say out loud?

English is such a rich and beautiful language... :laugh:

As of right now, I am absolutely convinced it will be Gemini or a random. I have no idea were the Tanya and Jax hooking up thing is coming from. Those characters have had like zero interaction with each other, so what is the basis for that theory? Yeah, I am sure Jax has enough game to charm Tanya if he wanted too, but you could say that for any woman in the series, so why her specifically? Do some ppl just want that theory to pan out because it would be interesting to see Tanya and Jacqui have a mother/daughter relationship storyline?

Now for Jade, eh. Its a more sound theory because at least those chars have crossed paths, but that's still a stretch for me. Plus, she's dead; however, If Jacqui pulls out the glow on stream tomorrow that would be pretty hype.

As of right now, I am absolutely convinced it will be Gemini or a random. I have no idea were the Tanya and Jax hooking up thing is coming from. Those characters have had like zero interaction with each other, so what is the basis for that theory? Yeah, I am sure Jax has enough game to charm Tanya if he wanted too, but you could say that for any woman in the series, so why her specifically? Do some ppl just want that theory to pan out because it would be interesting to see Tanya and Jacqui have a mother/daughter relationship storyline?

Now for Jade, eh. Its a more sound theory because at least those chars have crossed paths, but that's still a stretch for me. Plus, she's dead; however, If Jacqui pulls out the glow on stream tomorrow that would be pretty hype.

Lol The glow? Is that a nod to the Last Dragon movie?

I agree that it's most likely the Gemini character. I would like to see one of these characters actually be gay, though, without it being made into a big deal or used as a "gotcha!" moment. It would go a long way to dispel stereotypes having a bad ass gay video game fighter. I can only imagine the backlash, however, especially after seeing the absolute ridiculousness that happened after it was announced that NRS was going to portray more realistic female proportions.

Lol The glow? Is that a nod to the Last Dragon movie?

Nah lol, its one of Jades signature techniques which could be spun to be a passable Edenia trait that Jacqui gained. Obviously, that's pretty unlikely but it would be cool if it happened.

If Tanya or Jade were Jacqui's mother then she wouldn't need physical enhancements, he would be half edenian, therefore strong and magical.

Besides, it sounds utterly ridiculous.

It's not Tanya, I bet it's random woman #6.

I dont think Tanya would have anything to do with Jax. What can she gain from him, we all know she's an opportunis... i mean an ambassador.:vroam:

Nah lol, its one of Jades signature techniques which could be spun to be a passable Edenia trait that Jacqui gained. Obviously, that's pretty unlikely but it would be cool if it happened.

Lol Was worth a shot! I loved that movie, hopefully I'm not the only one who knows what it is...

But yeah, if Jacqui was illuminated by a green light, we know what time it is. I know you don't think the Tanya x Jax pairing is likely but I dig it, dude. It is a bit random but not completely impossible because of Jax being an evil revenant for Quan Chi and Tanya being an associate of the Brotherhood of Shadow. Even denizens of the Netherrealm get horny, I imagine.

Lol Was worth a shot! I loved that movie, hopefully I'm not the only one who knows what it is...

But yeah, if Jacqui was illuminated by a green light, we know what time it is. I know you don't think the Tanya x Jax pairing is likely but I dig it, dude. It is a bit random but not completely impossible because of Jax being an evil revenant for Quan Chi and Tanya being an associate of the Brotherhood of Shadow. Even denizens of the Netherrealm get horny, I imagine.

So long as that horniness is confined to being between male/female or the even more traditional male/non-human, apparently.