Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Give Shinnok love!

PSN
    lost-soul_60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Give Shinnok love!

Quote Originally Posted by Taj Gill View Post
    Just a general reminder that in a thread asking for people to like Shinnok more, with ideas presented as to why, be prepared to handle the fact that people will object and also present their ideas as to why they do not like him.

Just throwing that out there in case people get "offended" about what is said about their favourite.

True.. true, I'm all playful with this. I'm not twisting anyone's arm so they give him love tough I would like to, lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya4eva View Post
    I love Shinnok's design- except for the skeleton arms. I wish that his arms flashed to the skeleton look whenever he used his necromancer powers, otherwise they would appear his normal skinny arms lol.

I am curious about his "samurai" DLC look - do you think it matches/fits the character?
    I think he looks like a t-rex or that he got really desperate for food with those tiny skelly arms, but skelly flashing as you mention would be great.. haven't tough of that.
    If a samurai would match a sorcerer-type character who would totally not horribly kill himself as punishment for failure or whatever? I can't say I see anything fitting about it tough I'm all for more costumes, can't cry because they add one ya don't like since nothing force ya to use it. It may still look good in game but I'm not all dancing over it.

PSN
    therealkadell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

So no one is gonna question the fact that Shinnok is trapped in a counterfeit amulet?

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul60 View Post
    So much for love, heh? Lots of Shang Tsung except and except, sound good to me, not to mention Shang Tsung is awesome, also one of my fav. But all that's a bit too much rant for me to handle.
    Sorry but i dont support "generic stuff" on characters, imo is a steal if shinnok makes some tsung moves. And imo shang tsung like happened mk3 and mk9 is a joke or gag, also boon has showed him like as a very stupid character and supposdely tsung is a great master not an ass licker of shao-khan.
    Problem is that in mk2 he was showed praying to shao-khan for avioid the punishment, but then in mk3, the movies, the series and then specially in mk9, nrs has painted him like a stupid child and a slimy good for nothing. In other words NRS has exagerated and ridiculized to him. Also they have stupid design in mk3 and mk9- But At least in the old outfit in mk9 is better a bit in comparision with young outif............ like as reboot him sucks except few moves that were remastered in comparision with mk2 mk3 and mkda.

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londonhellgate View Post
    Sorry but i dont support "generic stuff" on characters, imo is a steal if shinnok makes some shangs tsung moves.
    Apparently you haven't played Mythologies. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarkatan Trash For This Useful Post:

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    Apparently you haven't played Mythologies. ..

eh? lol yes i have played stupid mkm sz , and also is the worse shinnook version ever of mks history.

Other things that always that i hate about stupid shinook, He have pink aura on moves.............
    if him is a dark God why him have a color that do not represent the darkness? why pink color?
    is false the amulet of element?

PSN
    jdnice11
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Shinnok might have some scrawny arms, but he backhands the hell out of your jaw in his X-Ray!
    Last edited by jdnice11; 04-01-2015 at 06:35 PM.

I DON'T do FAIR

Twitter
    @DrLove2k3
    Xbox Live
    DrLove2k1
    PSN
    DrLove2k3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

After seeing his Xray ima make sure I get good with him, that is all.

Hollywood Superstar reikoiskahn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The best things about Shinnok: His extensive vocabulary and that x-ray. It just screams, "B!TCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!"

PSN
    lost-soul_60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry but i dont support "generic stuff" on characters, imo is a steal if shinnok makes some tsung moves.
    Well then, every characters steal from each others cuz I'm sure they can all give you a kick in the face.
    Tough I have not seen such a slap of doom before his x-ray before.. as mentioned xD
    Just that is good enough to make him his very own b****slaper character.

You may hate Shinnok and his pinky aura still that really is just a color but then Shang Tsung is a joke and them outfits sucks... ya played that ''stupid MKM''... I'm starting to wonder what you even like about MK.. there must be something since you're here xD

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Wait, londonhellgate likes John Tobias...who by the way is collecting paychecks from Zynga as we speak...yet he calls Mythologies "stupid".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Mythologies made by Tobias WITHOUT Edward J. Boon?

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: Inappropriate language
    Last edited by Taj Gill; 04-01-2015 at 08:26 PM.

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Wait, londonhellgate likes John Tobias...who by the way is collecting paychecks from Zynga as we speak...yet he calls Mythologies "stupid".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Mythologies made by Tobias WITHOUT Edward J. Boon?

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: Inappropriate language
    lol are you saying that mkm sz is an invention of Tobias? really? go to the tobias s twitter and you will find that him has adapted the ideas from mkmz for "mk4" storyline only.................. In other words tobias did not the mkm sz s story line seem.

Also happened the same since mk3, tobias only has did the concepts and designs of characters at mkm:sz even more in mk4,
    maybe im wrong but i have understood that tobias was a producer and artist designers. Then in mk4 he adapted the history of mkm sz to mk4..............

are you fn jocking me? I consider stupid to the mkm sz, not by tobias s concepts, my dear TT, lol
    i consider so much stupid this game by the horrible martial choreography like happened in mk3, by the stupid 3d bosses that it s have and "how" stupid Dimitrios has very bad adapted the costumes in shinook s live actor. Please dont try confuse me, lol.

and and 1000 times ,who had the rotten mind for bring to Gary Wingert for play as shinnok with his drunken stupid face? seem the draxxon s father XD.

But let me see that stupid ed boon has ranted sometimes, during 2011 across interviews, saying that him hates to mkm sz like if him has made it............... and the reality is that mkm sz is 32141231243214123 better than mk3 and who made made it in 1995? yes by stupid boon in martial choreography in fn 1995 year. But again too the mkmz martial choreopgraphy sucks in comparision with mk2 and mk1 games.
    Last edited by londonhellgate; 04-01-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

really love his revamp. also, his acting/voice fit so well. my hair rose up during the story mode when he said 'how DARE you' to johnny , really hope he sticks around for at least another game before they bring shang tsung back. not that I don't love him too but shinnok deserves his chance to shine and they did a great job with him

edit: forgot to mention, I just LOVE how he slaps people around lol

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul60 View Post
    Well then, every characters steal from each others cuz I'm sure they can all give you a kick in the face.
    Tough I have not seen such a slap of doom before his x-ray before.. as mentioned xD
    Just that is good enough to make him his very own b****slaper character.

You may hate Shinnok and his pinky aura still that really is just a color but then Shang Tsung is a joke and them outfits sucks... ya played that ''stupid MKM''... I'm starting to wonder what you even like about MK.. there must be something since you're here xD
    Imo is not about the likes, is about what stuff corresponds for to be made or not.
    Is a bit like i have said (subtly)more above replying to TT, the design of shinnok from tobias is fine, but he adaptation for the actor s costume was very bad created and just the actor s face did not fit for play as dark god role.......... again is about if some stuff is correct or not. Why shinnook in mk4 is huge different, specially at face? it is very antagonistic surprise: mk team in mk4 knew that shinnok mkm sz as final result on previous game, was a huge fail. even this design from mkmsz is not back anymore neither 100% in MKA
    Last edited by londonhellgate; 04-01-2015 at 10:10 PM.

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

lol are you saying that mkm sz is an invention of Tobias? really? go to the tobias s twitter and you will find that him has adapted the ideas from mkmz for "mk4" storyline only.................. In other words tobias did not the mkm sz s story line seem.

Also happened the same since mk3, tobias only has did the concepts and designs of characters at mkm:sz even more in mk4,
    maybe im wrong but i have understood that tobias was a producer and artist designers. Then in mk4 he adapted the history of mkm sz to mk4..............

are you fn jocking me? I consider stupid to the mkm sz, not by tobias s concepts, my dear TT, lol
    i consider so much stupid this game by the horrible martial choreography like happened in mk3, by the stupid 3d bosses that it s have and "how" stupid Dimitrios has very bad adapted the costumes in shinook s live actor. Please dont try confuse me, lol.

and and 1000 times ,who had the rotten mind for bring to Gary Wingert for play as shinnok with his drunken stupid face? seem the draxxon s father XD.

But let me see that stupid ed boon has ranted sometimes, during 2011 across interviews, saying that him hates to mkm sz like if him has made it............... and the reality is that mkm sz is 32141231243214123 better than mk3 and who made made it in 1995? yes by stupid boon in martial choreography in fn 1995 year. But again too the mkmz martial choreopgraphy sucks in comparision with mk2 and mk1 games.
    Why don't you read the ending credits of Mythologies yourself?! After all, YOU are the one worshipping Tobias and assassinating Boon's character. Care to explain to me why Gigante Studios was a massive bust?!

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Why don't you read the ending credits of Mythologies yourself?! After all, YOU are the one worshipping Tobias and assassinating Boon's character. Care to explain to me why Gigante Studios was a massive bust?!

Huh? you seem that you has not readed the end-credits of mkm SZ, lol

About studio gigante is a complete different history, also midway was a big company with many years over, and studio gigante was young company, not have comparision. Is like try to compare the europe union with the mercosur from latin american...........
    Also MK was the best invention of tobias. If you are talking about tao feng, for ur surprise Tobias had alot Style of fignthing game, much more than MKDA from stupid boon.

Also dont make laugh TT, mkda was a game that tryed to follow the tobias s line, and also they have used alot tobias s ideas.
    Do you want to know why mkda had more succes than Tao feng also? cause mk team has introduced new arenas with unique Enviroments/atmophere and certain details on gameplay.................. but as always those stuffs was a smokescreen for hide how mkda sucks in comparision with tao feng.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jdnice11 View Post
    I have to admit, that part of his X-ray looks hilarious. The problem is the rest of it is generic and meh all over. They should have made it more comical, in-keeping with said slap. The same goes for the character overall -- looks decent (gaunt, very sorcerer-like), but he has an unimaginative move-set and distinctly derivative feel about him.

He just doesn't feel boss-like and I wonder how high they will push his damage / health sliders in order for him to fit the part...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeBane View Post
    I have to admit, that part of his X-ray looks hilarious. The problem is the rest of it is generic and meh all over. They should have made it more comical, in-keeping with said -slap. The same goes for the character overall -- looks decent (gaunt, very sorcerer-like), but unimaginative move-set and distinctly derivative feel.

He just doesn't feel boss-like and I wonder how high they push his damage / health sliders in order for him to fit the part...
    keep in mind that they didn't show Shinnok very well. They skipped one of his special moves and they didn't do any "good" combos. The only cool combo they showed is in his "bone shaper" variation.
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go" - T. S. Elliot

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeBane View Post
    I have to admit, that part of his X-ray looks hilarious. The problem is the rest of it is generic and meh all over. They should have made it more comical, in-keeping with said slap. The same goes for the character overall -- looks decent (gaunt, very sorcerer-like), but he has an unimaginative move-set and distinctly derivative feel about him.

He just doesn't feel boss-like and I wonder how high they will push his damage / health sliders in order for him to fit the part...
    I think NRS has to make him comparable (movelist -wise )to the rest of the cast, if not he would be over powered. IF he is a Boss, he may have more moves or another form.
    Now if you think there could have been more flash and pizzazz like they did Raiden(the sparks,lightning), i can understand that. His normals may use that bone staff more, we'll have to wait and see. maybe on Sat?

Twitter
    @DrLove2k3
    Xbox Live
    DrLove2k1
    PSN
    DrLove2k3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Huh? you seem that you has not readed the end-credits of mkm SZ, lol

About studio gigante is a complete different history, also midway was a big company with many years over, and studio gigante was young company, not have comparision. Is like try to compare the europe union with the mercosur from latin american...........
    Also MK was the best invention of tobias. If you are talking about tao feng, for ur surprise Tobias had alot Style of fignthing game, much more than MKDA from stupid boon.

Also dont make laugh TT, mkda was a game that tryed to follow the tobias s line, and also they have used alot tobias s ideas.
    Do you want to know why mkda had more succes than Tao feng also? cause mk team has introduced new arenas with unique Enviroments/atmophere and certain details on gameplay.................. but as always those stuffs was a smokescreen for hide how mkda sucks in comparision with tao feng.
    WTF!?............................ DUDE you keep on throwing out "stupid........................ Boon.............................
    I'm sorry but why all the hate....................... for Ed.................? I mean you are going to play the game........................ Be happy because without.................him............ you wouldn't be playing shit..................... atleast related to MK................... That is...............
    Just saying.......................................................................... ..............................................................................

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
    WTF!?............................ DUDE you keep on throwing out "stupid........................ Boon.............................
    I'm sorry but why all the hate....................... for Ed.................? I mean you are going to play the game........................ Be happy because without.................him............ you wouldn't be playing shit..................... atleast related to MK................... That is...............
    Just saying.......................................................................... ..............................................................................
    i prefer a mk without boon,................just saying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information