Give Shinnok love!

lostsoul60

Very excited about Shinnok. I've waited so long for him to get a chance to redeem himself from his previous crappiness because despite all that (being a lame boss ect..) he was my favorite MK character lore/personality wise.

I think it look good so far from what I've seen in the first 25 min story video tough I will not mention anything else about it, 'cept that Shinnok looks totally awesome. :hail:

My biggest hope is simply that he manage to get a little more love cuz I've seen a lot of people hating on him... everyone deserve love! Give poor Shinnok love you miserable, retched, insignificant, speck of feculent scum!

:vroam:

I personally have been very annoying about Shinnok in this Forum. It's almost the only thing I talked about. He is one of my favorites for sure. The only thing I don't like is his damn Maleficent costume(LOL)

I would pick him over Shang Tsung any day.

Dont worry he is far more badass than most of the characters (all of the DLC thats for sure). If he is to die i hope he gets killed by a character worthy enough, not someone like Cage.

I've always had love for Shinnok and addressed that he had potential and deserves the redemption he's recieved in MKX. Can't wait to jump in to practice mode with that boney-ass'd old creep.

I personally have been very annoying about Shinnok in this Forum. It's almost the only thing I talked about. He is one of my favorites for sure. The only thing I don't like is his damn Maleficent costume(LOL)

I would pick him over Shang Tsung any day.

what would Shinnok be without his weird costumes? :) tough I'll admit in very small characters that i'm not a big fan of it neither.
We should make a Shinnok buggers alliance. :twisted:
Let's bug them :gr_devil:

what would Shinnok be without his weird costumes? :) tough I'll admit in very small characters that i'm not a big fan of it neither.
We should make a Shinnok buggers alliance. :twisted:
Let's bug them :gr_devil:

Excellent idea. All the world should kneel before the true Elder God. :gr_devil:
Hail Lord Shinnok

Another thing, Shinnok just as dead as Ermac. His eyes look like he has been dead for years.

Another thing, Shinnok just as dead as Ermac. His eyes look like he has been dead for years.

Nah, he just like shrooms too, I know I work in shrooms.
*ahem*
I guess being locked up in the netherrealm is pretty much being dead.. kind of... I think netherrealm is just real bad for skin.. just look at Quan Chi's and Shinnok's... they need tanners down there.

Okay.
Here you go Shinnok
tumblr_m8jka57tmm1qgdyl3o1_500.gif

Happy?

I always hated Shinnok. Him being a playable boss in MK4 was a real boner killer.

But I have to admit he's looking pretty badass these days.

Honestly shinnok rightnow is garbage, alot of shang tsung on him, usless, except the necromancer and bone shaper variations, but honestly is very bad foccused............

second outfit, really is disappointing........................ prolly mk ´ll be get aquired by disney...........

but at least this shinnok is more better than mkm sz version and mka version............. but in design mk4 is the best of the best.

Also a again this game is ´fn steal using injustice gau´s resources.

Yes! :proud:
But.... he wants more :gr_jest:

Lol.
In all seriousness, Shinnok is my favorite male character of the franchise.
Tanya is my #1 and Shinnok is my #2. I'll be maining Shinnok as well as Tanya.
I'm glad they FINALLY made his character good. in MK4 he was a mimic character, and in MKA he was just another sorcerer with palette swapped moves.
They really perfected him for this game. Absolutely love it.

Not the worst character in the roster, but definitely a poor man's end boss compared to Shao Kahn. Quan Chi is also a lot cooler-looking in both move repertoire and aesthetic.

Shinnok looks and sounds great in MKX so far. Very happy indeed. I hope we see a couple more costumes for him eventually, though, and I am curious whether he'll be able to use any of that red lightning/throwing type magic from Story Mode.

Honestly shinnok rightnow is garbage, alot of shang tsung on him, usless, except the necromancer and bone shaper variations, but honestly is very bad foccused............

second outfit, really is disappointing........................ prolly mk ´ll be get aquired by disney...........

but at least this shinnok is more better than mkm sz version and mka version............. but in design mk4 is the best of the best.

Also a again this game is ´fn steal using injustice gau´s resources.

So much for love, heh? Lots of Shang Tsung except and except, sound good to me, not to mention Shang Tsung is awesome, also one of my fav. But all that's a bit too much rant for me to handle.

one of the best things about shinnok is his physique.... he actually looks completely malnourished...look at his arms in the video, they look like they've gone through muscle atrophy... it just adds to the 'necromancer' sorcerer feel. one of the most well designed characters this time round, imo.

Just a general reminder that in a thread asking for people to like Shinnok more, with ideas presented as to why, be prepared to handle the fact that people will object and also present their ideas as to why they do not like him.

Just throwing that out there in case people get "offended" about what is said about their favourite.

I love Shinnok's design- except for the skeleton arms. I wish that his arms flashed to the skeleton look whenever he used his necromancer powers, otherwise they would appear his normal skinny arms lol.

I am curious about his "samurai" DLC look - do you think it matches/fits the character?