April 4th Twitch Event & Live Stream Featuring Goro!

GORO Stuff

Goro Lives

So I guess this is our next stream, eh? Expect twitch celebrity matchups, sit downs with the developers and PRIZES galore!

Woo!

Last edited:
Re: GORO Stuff

Sorry for the extreme vague post, my internet is acting up and I just wanted to post this. I'll fix it when Comcast stops being a twerp.

'Bout fuggin TIME we got some Goro gameplay.
It's been what, 6 freakin' months???

Finally after like an hour of waiting for this site to work properly...

Yes, we are going to get some Goro gameplay!!! Also twitch celebrity match ups, sit downs with the developers and we can recieve some prizes as well!

I'm starting to feel a little dirty now.
Goro is going to be dope. It's inevitable.

EDIT: It took me about a half hour to get in this thread. :zzz:

tylerlansdown"

This will be a fun stream! We will still have one on Thursday don't you worry. Then off to San Francisco to play some Goro. I've been practicing. Big characters are my favorites!"

so mobile, Jax and Jacqui on Thursday. Goro, Sonya and Kenshi on Sat? or maybe Mobile Kenshi and Jax then Goro, Jacqui and Sonya on Sat.

The NRS team picked the perfect time (4-9 pm est) and the day (Saturday) to show off Goro.

Re: Goro stream on 4th of april!!

8 minuten geleden

Das ist toll! Aber ich mag Goro nicht.

That aside, I hope he's decent at least, never cared much for him and I don't like the idea of him being playable I'd rather have almost anyone else from MK9 instead of him but oh well... hope he's more than just a brute grappler.

------

This and this should be merged, [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION] get over here!

Eh, don't care much for Goro, tbh. I hope they don't dedicate an entire stream to showcase him and not the other characters. :s

Finally after like an hour of waiting for this site to work properly...

Yes, we are going to get some Goro gameplay!!! Also twitch celebrity match ups, sit downs with the developers and we can recieve some prizes as well!

Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? Prizes..?

I've always had a sweetspot for Goro. He's the only subboss character I like in the MK franchise, and he looks amazing in MKX, imo.

Re: April 4th Goro Stream & Twitch Event!

Goro Stream threads merged, and title changed :). Thanks [MENTION=17968]Cryo[/MENTION]. Getting into the site was murder so I gave up lol.

I like Kintaro better, the tigerish look is kind of cool even if it wasn't that well executed.

Eh, don't care much for Goro, tbh. I hope they don't dedicate an entire stream to showcase him and not the other characters. :s
Five hours of Goro? I doubt it :D

Also, does 'all access stream event' mean that all content will be available? I assume this means they're going to be using the gold/shipped version, which will include all characters and stages?

I like Kintaro better, the tigerish look is kind of cool even if it wasn't that well executed.

That was my main problem with him. I never thought he looked cool or menacing, but rather ridiculous because the tiger features on him looked very off. That, and to me he's always just been a second-rate Goro copy.

Events for the 5 hour stream:

Twitch Celebrity Matchups

Sit-downs with NetherRealms' Developers / Designers

Full Access Gameplay (Single / Multiplayer)

Exclusive Goro Gameplay Reveal

Giveaways (...because who doesn't like free stuff?!)

Five hours of Goro? I doubt it :D

Also, does 'all access stream event' mean that all content will be available? I assume this means they're going to be using the gold/shipped version, which will include all characters and stages?

What? I don't get it. I thought it was gonna be just a regular stream just like the previous ones. What does a "gold" version mean? Full?