Why is this duo so underrated already?

Am I still the only one seeing that this is easily the last game for them until some newer PS5 version of an MKA?

Nah, bruh. I definitely see them coming back sooner than that. Their species is interesting enough to bring back and elaborate on and didn't Ed say something about them being his favorite of the new characters?

Nah, bruh. I definitely see them coming back sooner than that. Their species is interesting enough to bring back and elaborate on and didn't Ed say something about them being his favorite of the new characters?

It doesn't matter on that. It matters more who would rake in some sales. What are Ferra/Torr's online stats?

It doesn't matter on that. It matters more who would rake in some sales. What are Ferra/Torr's online stats?

Fair enough. I'm going to have to up that percentage then, lol. I'm awful with Ferra/Torr, despite them being my favorite of the new characters so we'll see how that goes.

Fair enough. I'm going to have to up that percentage then, lol. I'm awful with Ferra/Torr, despite them being my favorite of the new characters so we'll see how that goes.

Their X-Ray is one of the best in the game imo. I love them personally. My favorite of the new bunch. But I still don't see them coming back, regardless of how I feel about them.

Their X-Ray is one of the best in the game imo. I love them personally. My favorite of the new bunch. But I still don't see them coming back, regardless of how I feel about them.

Yeah, they are a lot different from everything else in the series. I really like Ferra's broken speech and just them in general. I want to know more about them but they may get lost in the shuffle. I do know that Boon takes care of those that he likes, though, so maybe we'll see them come back.

In any case, it is up to us! Let's start playing them online then, man.

They're underrated because the MKX story came and went and we still hardly know anything about them.

The argument could be made that we also hardly know much about Erron Black, as well, but Americans having a fascination with "Cowboys" could also be the explanation for his popularity, as well as his zoning tactics.

Sadly, I think this will be the first and last game for this duo.