Tekken 7

Saw this one coming and it's all I wanted back plus Jin. So thanks Namco!

P.S Maybe Jin is the groom? :rolleyes:

You dare disrupt the OTP canon that is JinxXiaoyu!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

FOOL!!!!!!!!!

Prepare yourself to be reported!

Spoiler:
:rolleyes:

What have they done...

made me want to marry a blonde is what Namco has done lol seriously tho i dig it. I cant wait for this to hit consoles ive fell off tekken for awhile during TTT2 so i hope to get back into it with T7 also the fact that a Street fighter character is in it helps :) LETS GO AKUMA!!!!!

You dare disrupt the OTP canon that is JinxXiaoyu!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

FOOL!!!!!!!!!

Prepare yourself to be reported!

Spoiler:
:rolleyes:
If Jin is willing to leak out confidential secrets to Nina, it probably means they're already in a sexual relationship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=4598]Nasty_Freak[/MENTION]

This totally slipped past me, thank you. Even though not a Nina main TFR for consoles seems to be putting in more classics! As a Feng/Baek/Lei player I pray to god that Lei NEEDS TO MAKE IT IN, I will have to accept Baek is out sadly, even though I played some with Hwoarang, hes not the same (no matter what any1 says) atm i've only got Feng.

Anyway with this reveal it seems we'll get more classics, which is really good. Seeing the release date of March 2017 is a real kick in my balls.

Some new screenshots showing some alts:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/tekken7-fr-feb2016.htm

tekken7-screenshot-feb2016-8.png

Asuka with the hot pants fam.

HAHAHA+It+s+so+funny+because+bo-+HNNNG+_945e0f874246aff1028172c197f2f3db.jpg

Granted I have no clue what was being said during the trailer but it kept me hype. New System looks like a plus and I honestly forgot that the new characters even existed in Tekken 7

Looking hella good! I'm loving the new character designs (dat nina wedding dress) sucks this game won't see consoles for a while. At the very least let us play the beta this year.

OH! Reminds me I saw these posted on Tumblr:

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o6_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o7_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o4_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o5_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o3_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o9_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o8_500.jpg

tumblr_o8szruVAyg1re9fe1o10_500.jpg

I'm liking these new designs. Just... I'm still baffled Nina wears a ruined wedding dress. XD
Still crossing fingers for her having a cool purple bodysuit as an alternate.

Those costumes look great! But why are they putting Nina in a wedding dress..that's so not her lol

Her and Lee are my favorite characters. I hope he's in 7