Tekken 7

Every Tekken game has looked the same since Tekken 5. Do they just not change costumes or what? I don't understand what's so hard about making the characters look "new" but whatever.

Every Tekken game has looked the same since Tekken 5. Do they just not change costumes or what? I don't understand what's so hard about making the characters look "new" but whatever.
Yeah that's my major gripe with Tekken these days, they only give Jin new costumes lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Well this is the last game I'll be maining Jin sad to say. Looking forward to getting this game. I wonder when Namco is gonna release info on the release dates for the home consoles in Europe and North America.

As far as costumes go, Tekken not only gave you new costumes and accessories, but also let you personally decide how your character has to look according to you. So I don't get the complaints, it started with Tekken 5 and reached perfection (at least in my opinion) in Tekken 6. I think, speaking of the combo system, there isn't any game close to it. Sure killer instinct has insane combos but really compare them to Tekken. Are they hard to perform? No they follow the street fighter path with light/middle/hard punches. Now Tekken 7 even included uncounterable supers which is great since you don't get to perform them otherwise in online mode.

Yeah... wtf is going on LOL. People are saying that's Marduk, they share moves. What if he went through some Cyber upgrade lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

What a fvcking brute.
I definitely saw most of Marduk in that thing.

Any more news on that Muslim fighter?

There's a ton of footage of him on youtube. Apparently he has some of Raven's moves.

Bruce into Josie
Marduk into Gigas
Armor King into King
Raven into Shaheen
Eddy into Cloe

Definitely seeing a pattern here lol. Tekken getting a lot less dark

That's a surprise. The guy looked more like a brawler to me than anything. Well time to do the old research

Just gonna pray that they don't replace Miguel.

I have seen no signs of Nina or Kunimitsu. Kunimitsu might not return (since she hasn't other than in the Tag games), but if they replace Nina, it better be with a freaking awesome character! So far, none on the roster appeals to me, other than Lars. Katarina and Shaheen might be too, but I'm still not really feeling it.

I have seen no signs of Nina or Kunimitsu. Kunimitsu might not return (since she hasn't other than in the Tag games), but if they replace Nina, it better be with a freaking awesome character! So far, none on the roster appeals to me, other than Lars. Katarina and Shaheen might be too, but I'm still not really feeling it.

Nina is a staple character, the Chun Li of Tekken. She'll be in.
Though I'm pretty sure that they'll kill Anna and give Nina her moves.

Nina is a staple character, the Chun Li of Tekken. She'll be in.
Though I'm pretty sure that they'll kill Anna and give Nina her moves.
As a matter of fact, she's one of only 4 characters to have never missed a Tekken game thus far (the other 3 being Yoshimitsu, Paul, and Heihachi).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk