Tekken 7

I just played T7 at the arcade I was at and Miguel and Asuka are legit the same which is downright beautiful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Get it on PS4 ASAP so I can go all Devil on you!

But do play Story Mode first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

But Guilty Gear man :cry:

I played it as well and I really wanna get good cause my friend button mashed me to death

I wasn't joking when I said do Story Mode first though. You need to get those spoilers out of the way first.

Oh yeah of course. I wanna see how the story "ends"

Oh yeah of course. I wanna see how the story "ends"

Don't let Trash hype you up, the story is complete garbage. Akuma is in there for nothing
Game advertises that it's the end of the Mishima bloodline story, game ends with Kazuya killing Heihachi, even though you KNOW he isn't actually dead. So the next game is still going to be about the Mishima bloodline with Lars, Kazuya & Jin.

Don't let Trash hype you up, the story is complete garbage. Akuma is in there for nothing
Game advertises that it's the end of the Mishima bloodline story, game ends with Kazuya killing Heihachi, even though you KNOW he isn't actually dead. So the next game is still going to be about the Mishima bloodline with Lars, Kazuya & Jin.
Stop spoiling shit!

And besides, if Mishima ends, then Tekken should too, because the Mishimas are the Skywalkers of Tekken.

Last edited:
Stop spoiling shit!

And besides, if Mishima ends, then Tekken should too, because the Mishimas are the Skywalkers of Tekken.

It isn't a spoiler if the story isn't any good. And Tekken 7's story is far from good.

How does it stack against SF's story mode?

SFV has a better narrative as a whole, but Tekken 7 has some genuinely great setpiece moments. Those of which I didn't spoil.

90% of the Tekken cast isn't in the main story and instead have their own little side story modes. Which consist of a single fight and an ending. They're horrible too. They're on the level of Tag game endings when it comes to irrelevance to the plot.

King's story mentions how Armor King & Craig Marduk are in the hospital and he wants to help pay for their bills, but he also has to support his orphanage. His ending shows him beating up Jack-7 with Armor King's moves. Roll credits.

SFV has a better narrative as a whole, but Tekken 7 has some genuinely great setpiece moments. Those of which I didn't spoil.

90% of the Tekken cast isn't in the main story and instead have their own little side story modes. Which consist of a single fight and an ending. They're horrible too. They're on the level of Tag game endings when it comes to irrelevance to the plot.

King's story mentions how Armor King & Craig Marduk are in the hospital and he wants to help pay for their bills, but he also has to support his orphanage. His ending shows him beating up Jack-7 with Armor King's moves. Roll credits.
Stop discouraging Yung from buying the game! You want to body him with your Jaguar masked Rassler, don't you?

Stop discouraging Yung from buying the game! You want to body him with your Jaguar masked Rassler, don't you?

I can't touch BBBLP in Tekken. The only game I can beat him in is SF. Everything else I'm free at.
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] man that is garbo story. Like why would King have to fight Jack? At least fight somebody rich.

Oh, and [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]?

You are 3 Trophies away from Platinum. They're all Bronze trophies.

since the new patch Im getting matches with good con every 20 seconds
that's pretty awesome, also wow we can rematch other players as many times as we want now? dope

And I'm done with Tekken.

My friends bought me Tekken 7 Collectors Edition as a birthday gift... kinda sad to tell them their money was a waste.

And I'm done with Tekken.

My friends bought me Tekken 7 Collectors Edition as a birthday gift... kinda sad to tell them their money was a waste.

Are you serious?! Geese in Tekken is insane!
Plus they said from the beginning that the dlc characters would be guests.

Are you serious?! Geese in Tekken is insane!
Plus they said from the beginning that the dlc characters would be guests.

So far, none of them are in my interest. And T7 was already feeling like a sub-par Tekken.
Would rather play TTT2, if only it was out for PS4.