Tekken 7

The release date is June 2 for those who haven't watched the trailer. I'm definitely getting this day one but Injustice 2 releasing in May is going to be taking up most of my time. Fighting games are gonna be crazy this summer!

I'm placing this game as a priority over Injustice 2 (which I may hold off on until the complete edition comes out like I did for the first one; funny thing is, I bought the PS3 port, and when I got my PS4, the PS4 port was offered as a free PS Plus game the 3rd month I had that. Since I don't even touch my PS3 version anymore, I'm thinking of selling it to my cousin for $20)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I hope that Nitara returns in MK11 with more moves based on blood magic. ;)

Same. ^^

As for Eliza, I think she is cool. I am not sure why she has horns... I mean, she's a vampire, not a demon. And the narcolepsy is just... annoying. XD
But otherwise, I think she's a cool addition. But really, pre-order DLC? I guess people buy enough since they continue doing this.

Pre-ordered my game. Just gotta pay for the rest before the release date. Once I get the game, I just need to resharpen my King II skills (as well as Jin) and I'm all set for battle. Hopefully the Story Mode will have a satisfying conclusion to the Mishima blood feud arc.

Soooo glad they went with the big OG over Christie. Especially if this is supposed to be the final traditional Tekken storyline, it would be such a shame if Eddie-reason low parry was added-Gordo was a side character afterthought

There was talk of 2 more guest dlc fighters coming from different franchises... how cool would it be to have Lui Kang or Shao Khan in the game?... or even GORO?!?!?! LOL... then we could also have our dream match-up of MK vs SF seeing as how Akuma is in the game :)

There was talk of 2 more guest dlc fighters coming from different franchises... how cool would it be to have Lui Kang or Shao Khan in the game?... or even GORO?!?!?! LOL... then we could also have our dream match-up of MK vs SF seeing as how Akuma is in the game :)

So how you boys liking Tekken 7?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I got Platinum as soon as the patch to fix Ranked came out.

Then it came to my attention that 2000 total fights supposedly "unlocks everything". The Jukebox menu even enables you to use past Tekken BGMs (I have Tekken 2 BGMs all across the board; that was my first Tekken game, so it still has a special place for me. I still like Nina's Console theme and Michelle's Arcade and Console Themes, for example). And, you can even buy all the old FMV endings and shit in Gallery Mode.

I got Platinum as soon as the patch to fix Ranked came out.

Then it came to my attention that 2000 total fights supposedly "unlocks everything". The Jukebox menu even enables you to use past Tekken BGMs (I have Tekken 2 BGMs all across the board; that was my first Tekken game, so it still has a special place for me. I still like Nina's Console theme and Michelle's Arcade and Console Themes, for example). And, you can even buy all the old FMV endings and shit in Gallery Mode.

So much content. I want to get T7 but I also really want to buy Guilty Gear.

Also 2000 online matches already? Damn TT you were busy lol

So much content. I want to get T7 but I also really want to buy Guilty Gear.

Also 2000 online matches already? Damn TT you were busy lol

Actually, I only have 500 total matches under my belt because a few friends of mine are still playing SF5, so I chose to go back and forth for about 2 weeks.

And I think the 2000 fights includes Offline. And I LOVE the Story Mode.

Spoiler:
I realized that Heihachi was a lot more of a Good Guy than I ever thought.

Josie Rizal is literally my wife and I will buttfuk anyone who says otherwise
I still say Julia Chang is hotter!

As for Lucky Chloe, the only thing I like about her is her defeat scream. Yes, I like that scream, which makes me enjoy kicking her ass even more, because she is the Hsu Hao, Dan Hibiki, and Jar Jar Binks, all rolled into one, of Tekken!

Last edited:
I just played T7 at the arcade I was at and Miguel and Asuka are legit the same which is downright beautiful